Creative Writing-

General Discussion
views 1996
replies 23
following 12

low95xlt   +1y
id finally buy a dually
liljlowrider   +1y
its hard to say.. but i would def. take a long ass vacation.
jcampbell1180   +1y
Yeah...this post went to shit.

Oh well.
diabolic kustoms   +1y
i'd blow it all on hookers and cocaine..sad but true..lol
d.fens   +1y
I'd disappear. So fast, and so completely, D.B Cooper would look like a rank amateur in comparison.
98crewcab   +1y
I would buy a new wife, maybe 3 ... live like Hefner...
and all my duallyScence friends could drop by and drool...
thread post photo
watahyahknow   +1y
kindah have wat i need , if you have no more dreams to work too then you have no more life left to live , the only thing i would do for myself is buy the house i live in
i might be able to help a couple of people close to me that would have to work no more .
03on22s   +1y
I'd buy all the land surrrounding Campy and husker, then build a big ass tent over it all so it would be dark 24/7. Haha!
okcderek   +1y
I'd pay off my house remodel it the way my mother would want it then hand her the keys, and buy a few acres and build a house in the middle of it and a shop big enough to park my big rigs and toys in. And look into some more equipment like Campy was talking about and or some toy like a waterjet, and one of them plasma cutting tables ...and make odd and end stuff to give me something to do. Instead of the Montana 5th wheel and a GMC 4500 Hauler , I would have a nice 379 Pete w/ 10" stacks, and all the cool stuff(not a KW Campy) and the works w/ a enclosed trailer made into a mobile home w/ a lift in the back to hold my rides. Then I would do basically a remake of the movie The Toy for my son, and buy him some crazy toys. Also like the idea of taking a vacation to some amusement parks....and do some traveling. I have never been any further west them Oklahoma. Not to interested in traveling out of country, other than checking out Canada...eh. I'd probably stay in Ok....I'd move my mother down here and make her life alot more comfortable.