threads
Page 1 of 3
General Discussion \  I thought this was funny...

I thought this was funny...

General Discussion
views 1730
replies 22
following 10

jcampbell1180 avatar
jcampbell1180   +1y
I'm voting Democrat because: I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

I'm voting Democrat because: I believe three or four elitist liberals need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would NEVER get their agendas past the voters.

I'm voting Democrat because: I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

I'm voting Democrat because: I believe that paying $4.00 a gallon or more is no reason to drill for the mountain of oil we are sitting on in THIS country.

I'm voting Democrat because: when we pull out of Iraq, I trust that the bad guys will stop what they're doing because they now think we're good people.

I'm voting Democrat because: I like it when planes fly into buildings full of civilians. I want to see more of that.

I'm voting Democrat because: I don't want a stimulus check to spend. Let the government spend it for me.

I'm voting Democrat because: freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

I'm voting Democrat because: I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I'm going to marry my brother.

I'm voting Democrat because: I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

I'm voting Democrat because: I believe that when the terrorists come over here, I don't want to have any guns in the house to fight them off with.

I'm voting Democrat because: I believe that churches should only be allowed for political speeches.

I'm voting Democrat because: I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the employees or the government.

I'm voting Democrat because: I believe that I don't want Doctors who were at the top of their classes to operate on me. I want a government employee who makes $50k a year and couldn't hack it as a contractor or an engineer.(Universal Health Care is AWESOME!!! )

I'm voting Democrat because: I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday CAN tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

I'm voting Democrat because: I REALLY believe there is no bias in the
media.

I'm all for CHANGE!!!
huskerdually avatar
huskerdually   +1y
Amen brotha.
diabolic kustoms avatar
diabolic kustoms   +1y
It's not.

lol.. And this coming from you..lol
I'm voting Democrat because: freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
ben_shady1 avatar
ben_shady1   +1y
I'm voting Democrat because when Clinton took office gas was $1.06 a gallon and when he left it was $1.22 a gallon..

Bush took office it was $1.46 a gallon and now it's $4.00. See a Difference?

I'm voting Democrat because I know a job isn't just a job.. I know that you can't outsource all of our good paying jobs and replace them with fast food jobs and act like all is good.

I'm voting Democrat because of the national debt Republicals like to run up on us as citizens..

And I'm voting Democrat because we have lost 4,124 of our own people fighting in Iraq when it had nothing to do with 9/11. That's 4,124 deaths on good ole George W's back.. All because he wanted to finish what his daddy couldn't.

So go ahead and vote republican and kill more of our friends/neighbors for no real reason.

Go ahead and vote Republican because you like having a HUGE national debt that your kids and your grand kids are gonna have to pay back some how.

Go ahead and Vote for John McPsycho.. And once the economy gets even shitter and gas gets even higher don't you dare complain about it because that is what you wanted. I tell that to everyone I work with. I told them before they voted good ole W in for a second term and I'm sure drillin it in now because look at what he's done in the last 4 years. So if you voted for good ole W.. Then congrats! Welcome to Recession.. Enjoy pumpin that $4 a gallon gas.. Because that's exactly what you asked for..
diabolic kustoms avatar
diabolic kustoms   +1y
ahmen brother..
huskerdually avatar
huskerdually   +1y
I suppose it's easy to have a huge surplus when you tax the shit out of the American people and then not spend it on anything for the betterment of them. Maybe if Clinton would have spent some money on terrorism there would not have been a 9/11. Oh wait there was that food for oil program they had in Iraq, that gave the terrorist food which they then sold to it's people that they felt were good enough, the rest just got to starve to death if they weren't killed for some other reason first.

Maybe if congress would give the soldiers the proper equipment to fight the war instead of pandering and showing off for the cameras there would not have been so many deaths. But every time there is a funding bill they beat it down and add special interest crap, like funding support programs for illegal immigrants.

# Ninety-five percent of warrants for murder in Los Angeles, Calif. are for illegal aliens.

Eighty-three percent of warrants for murder in Phoenix, Ariz. are for illegal aliens

# Eighty-six percent of warrants for murder in Albuquerque, N.M., are for illegal aliens.

# Seventy-five percent of people on the "Most Wanted" list in Los Angeles, Phoenix, and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.

# Twenty-five percent of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals who are here illegally.

# Forty percent of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.

# Forty-eight percent of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.

# Twenty-nine percent (630,000) convicted illegal alien felons occupy our state and federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually.

# More than 53 percent of burglaries in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona, and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.

# More than half of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens from south of the border.

# More than 70 percent of all cars stolen in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, and California are stolen by illegals.

# Forty-seven percent of drivers stopped by police in California have no license, insurance, or registration; and of that 47 percent, 92 percent are illegal aliens.

# Sixty-three percent of stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, insurance, or registration for the vehicle. Of that 63 percent, 97 percent are illegal aliens.

# Sixty-six percent of stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, insurance, or registration; and of that 66 percent, 98 percent are illegals.

How are gas prices Bushes fault. What is the Democrat plan, oh that's right do nothing. Oh they want more technology to lower our dependence on gas but aren't willing to fund it . And lets see so I can save $30 a week on gas I got to spend $30,000 on a new car. And then my licensing fee goes up to $1000 a year. Makes sense to me. We haven't built a new refinery in 30 yrs because of tree hugging liberals. They don't want to drill offshore. Who knows why this is.

Jobs, that's our own fault. Looking at price on everything we buy. You put the same product on the shelf. One made in America for $25 and one made in wherethefuckever for $15 and everyone picks up the $15 one. Even though it will only last half as long and give you problems that entire time. So of course since quality and loyalty mean nothing of course manufacturers are going to shift overseas. That is no one's fault but the American consumer.
98crewcab avatar
98crewcab   +1y
dam all those illegal aliens are busy here, I dont belive your stats....
I live in a state where people want to vacation/ visit and stay from all over the world, I do know illegal aliens, yes the majority of them are from latin america, but there are also from eastern europe,Asia,Africa,middle east...from all over, dam people....
if they didn't have illegal aliens here, I couldn't eat them juicey burritos ...or eat my great chinese,Tai,Indian,ElSalvador,Greek,Italian,Japanese,Peruvian food
dam I am hungry now,I think I will go support my local illegal alien taco truck with my hard earned after tax money.....where else can you go and see illegal aliens...besides home depot
98crewcab avatar
98crewcab   +1y
On the war....it sucks...my daughter's boyfriend has been there 2 years, he is only 21, poor kid....That was a major mistake.... on Bush's part, his boys are making money on the war machine.

On another note, I think CHINA owns us....every thing is made in china !!! I hate it
rangerrudy avatar
rangerrudy   +1y

I always love how the far-right can always find a way to blame Bush for the price of a consumer product. I guess Bush just sits in his chairs and flips a coin to decide if gas is gonna go up or down. Oil is a traded commodity and price is not decided by a government. Oh, and as far as your little bar graph the when the last two republican presidents where in office the country was in war, and guess what war cost money. Freedom isnt free.

I dont see the great thing about Obama when has only been in Washington since 2004 and has never lead a piece of legislation. Dont you want a President with some experience before we make him the leader of the free world. Yes everyone wants CHANGE but not all change is GOOD!
ben_shady1 avatar
ben_shady1   +1y
when the last two republican presidents where in office the country was in war

You said it all right there......

Now.. Think about all the fuel that is being used to run all the equipment in the war and wonder why supply is up so much all of the sudden.. Supply and demand are what controls the price of fuel. So the millions of gallons of fuel used to fight a pointless war kinda have something to do with the fuel prices and I'm pretty sure good ole Bushy boy has something to do with that doesn't he? Oh but maybe I'm just imagining that...

Oh and lets don't forget all the arms contracts that good ole W and Cheney have their hands in so yeah why not jump in the middle of a 5000 year war and make billion or 20........ Oh but wait I'm imagining that too... lol

You crack me up Husk...