Dodge Trucks \  Plans for the Ram <-KEG->

Plans for the Ram <-KEG->

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 1330
replies 21
following 15

KEG Media   +1y
Edited: 1/30/2010 10:14:46 PM by KEG Media

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lost causeThats looks awesome!!!!!Who's the lucky one that gets to paint it looks like its going to be some killer airbrush work ---------------------------------------------You're actually one of the guys that&nbsp;came to mind Brian.&nbsp; Ive watched your work for awhile now on here.&nbsp; Need to get in touch with you and talk with you about it soon.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
KEG Media   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by BadLukPretty fuckn snazzy for Fort Smith Arkansas. It's going to be sweet---------------------------------------------thanks.&nbsp; are you from around here?
shellhart   +1y

yeah dustin is a good guy ive known him for a few years now&nbsp;&nbsp; he does some real nice work and stands behind his work to&nbsp; he will do you right and take care of it&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; going to look bad ass when your done with it
warpedrenderings   +1y
i like how you 2toned it into a warn down look , looks bad ass, yep no one goes to the photoshop forum lol
LaidNeon   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KEG Media---------------------------------------------Originally posted by LaidNeonIt's missing just one thing buddy.......needs Aftermath somewhere---------------------------------------------yea im gonna get that added on it when i bust out the rear view.&nbsp; im gonna have alota questions for you and Potter about the suspension and wiring.--------------------------------------------- just hit us up bro, we are always willing to help out anyway we can. when are you starting the build??
KEG Media   +1y
Edited: 1/30/2010 11:22:07 PM by KEG Media

its lookin like prolly late feb to early march.&nbsp; gota get our sponsors on the build&nbsp;lined out.
LaidNeon   +1y
sweet!! what size wheels you planning on running??
KEG Media   +1y

gonna do a 24 inch on it with decent size rubber so i can still tow my wagon with it.
LaidNeon   +1y
im running a 305/35 on my 24s. Has plenty of side wall &amp; its the same height as a 26 with a slightly smaller sidewall. i cant remember the tire size of it, Potter knows though
Burrellimages   +1y
Edited: 1/31/2010 10:21:38 AM by Burrellimages

And i know either way you want to bring it here huh?