Page 1 of 3
Dodge Trucks \  Plans for the Ram <-KEG->

Plans for the Ram <-KEG->

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 1322
replies 21
following 15

KEG Media   +1y
Bought me a new Ram Laramie and this is my plans for it. What ya think?
belowclvl   +1y
Pretty fuckn snazzy for Fort Smith Arkansas. It's going to be sweet
IMLOWER   +1y

robbie looks sweet whos gonna do your suspension
shebs   +1y
Really like the paint job!!
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
awesome!
LaidNeon   +1y
It's missing just one thing buddy.......needs Aftermath somewhere
retro dime   +1y
Holy shit balls! haha looks sick. Is that supposed to be the dirt on the tires? So much detail love it man&nbsp;Wanna give me your silverado then? I can pick it up at Slamily. Let me know.... =p hahaha
lost cause   +1y
Thats looks awesome!!!!!Who's the lucky one that gets to paint it looks like its going to be some killer airbrush work
KEG Media   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by IMLOWERrobbie looks sweet whos gonna do your suspension ---------------------------------------------Been talking to Dustin Self about it.&nbsp; He use to be the fab guy at Hack Shack but now has his own shop up here in AR he is starting called Self Built.&nbsp; We are still working out the details.
KEG Media   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by LaidNeonIt's missing just one thing buddy.......needs Aftermath somewhere---------------------------------------------yea im gonna get that added on it when i bust out the rear view.&nbsp; im gonna have alota questions for you and Potter about the suspension and wiring.