Tre5 Customs mystery build

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 12947
replies 293
following 113

tre5   +1y
Edited: 10/25/2012 9:29:11 AM by tre5

Edited: 7/4/2011 10:51:05 AM by tre5

I am building this vehicle for a buddy of mine that is serving over in Iraq. I am going to keep the vehicle a mystery for right now. I will give out some hints with pictures and answer some questions, but I am not going to say what it is until it is obvious. If anyone wants to contribute to the build let me know. If someone is willing to contribute in parts, product
retro dime   +1y
Im already excited to see whats in store! You guys do top notch work!
tre5   +1y
Edited: 1/23/2010 1:28:00 PM by tre5

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KPconceptsIm already excited to see whats in store! You guys do top notch work!---------------------------------------------Did you get the part in the post where it said "I" not "we"???? lolJust me, an army of one.
tuckinlugs06   +1y

that rendering gives it away
retro dime   +1y
Oh sorry man my bad I didnt know you did everything. I figured you had some help or somethin haha even more badass!
tre5   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TuckingLugs05that rendering gives it away ---------------------------------------------go ahead and guess then, what is it?
GraphicDisorder   +1y

Rodeo, Pup, or something with the front from one of those off it.
dailydraggn   +1y
no idea why but i wanna say crewcab....
pmiller   +1y
Edited: 1/23/2010 3:47:13 PM by pmiller

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SSM-BrandtRodeo, Pup, or something with the front from one of those off it.--------------------------------------------- that was my guess too That's a great thing your doing for a soldier!
retro dime   +1y
Well I think it might be orange lol