Page 3 of 3
General Discussion \  HID

HID

General Discussion
views 1281
replies 29
following 10

bdydrped   +1y
can get whattever temp from this guy also, but im not for sure what brandname they are.

ill run by there this weekend and get some more specific info and let you guys know
bdydrped   +1y
can get whattever temp from this guy also, but im not for sure what brandname they are.

ill run by there this weekend and get some more specific info and let you guys know
twistedranger   +1y
The 6000k are the brightest white light and as you go up in #s with the darker blues to purple, you will see less on the road, that is what they say. I have the 8000k in all three of my vehicles an you can see everything.
erock805   +1y
Dammit...and I already ordered the purple ones...thought they were the brightest.
ec_dually   +1y
iu am looking to get the 8k - 10k ...
twistedranger   +1y
Go with the 8000k they have a nice blue look to them and they are still bright as hell.
ec_dually   +1y
cool....do they make high beam version or do you just run 2 low beams one in the low beam spot and one in the high beam or can you get a high beam based on the type of light that chevy fullsize trucks take...
souf star   +1y
erock805 the 12000k are the brightest as far as the temp goes and they will light up all the lines, signs and cars on the road but other crap you wont see like people I love them although I hate that ppl now flash there lights at me cause they think that I have my high beams on but eff'em I cant wait to get the high beams too BTW thinks for outbiding me on the ones I posted a link to it would have been nice to get them for less than 40 bucks (no hard feelings )
twistedranger   +1y
EC you can get the bulbs for high and low beams, what ever the bulb # is is what you order for the HID kit. With my 2000 chevy the highs are 9005 and the lows are 9006 bulbs and that is the way you order the HID kit, my F350 is a H13 that has the high and low in one.
ec_dually   +1y
sweet....
thanks for the info on that ..
if i ever get my damn stimulus check i am gonna get me some was supposed to be dircect depositred on the 16th and it has not showed up yet