Page 5 of 20
Ford Trucks \  LETS SEE SOME OF THOSE F150'S LAYED OUT

LETS SEE SOME OF THOSE F150'S LAYED OUT

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 8333
replies 191
following 138

simple4door   +1y
                                                                               the white and kandy orange stripe ,super crew is on 24 inch billet coddingtons ,also has stock front suspension(only djm lowers) done by AMERICAN BUILT CUSTOMS in phx.
post photo
fknlowjeep   +1y

here's mine-  started life out as an f250 though, lol.   
post photo
post photo
idminitrucker (jason)   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by fnf150---------------------------------------------Originally posted by IDMINITRUCKERNot mine but I did paint it and help bag and bodydrop it ---------------------------------------------How did you manage to make that valence work being body dropped? is the front bumper sectioned? nice looking truck ---------------------------------------------It had a 2" strip taken out of the center of the bumper if you look at the metal part and compare it to a stock picture of one you can see the differance
post photo
baggedon22   +1y

ive got my 96 bagged on 22s an pics of my friend 94 sfbd setup for 20/22 but he got my old 18s for now   got to figure out how to post pics again
fknlowjeep   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by IDMINITRUCKERnot many of the OBS trucks around, but it seems like more people are building them. same thing not mine but I did paint it and help bag it. this one belongs to the same guy that owns the green supercrew    ---------------------------------------------i wish i had pics of my old bagged 95 supercab
post photo
KENT__LA   +1y
BUMP
post photo
severedmikey   +1y
you could see mine layed out in your own driveway for just $9k!
post photo
KENT__LA   +1y

WHAT KIND OF WHEELS ARE YOU RUNNING MIKEY 
layingnutz   +1y
here's a couple sneaky peaks of mine..  sorry its dirty in these pics but its all i got.