Page 4 of 20
Ford Trucks \  LETS SEE SOME OF THOSE F150'S LAYED OUT

LETS SEE SOME OF THOSE F150'S LAYED OUT

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 8336
replies 191
following 138

jeebus @ mmw   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by B rad rangeron22zI like this one...---------------------------------------------  Oh my.
post photo
groundedbigbody   +1y
one more fellas
post photo
LAYEDF150   +1y

LOOKING GOOD FELLAS,  HEY CHAD ARE YOU GOING TO BLOOD DRAG
DRGDDLY   +1y
mine will look like this one day sporting a flat head v-8 and a body drop

post photo
fnf150   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by IDMINITRUCKER Not mine but I did paint it and help bag and bodydrop it   --------------------------------------------- How did you manage to make that valence work being body dropped? is the front bumper sectioned? nice looking truck
post photo
fnf150   +1y

post photo
tattedfordguy   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by CULQQKNEdited: 12/20/2009 8:27:27 PM by CULQQKN ---------------------------------------------Always liked this truck makes me want to do one every time i see it
post photo
post photo
tattedfordguy   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by IDMINITRUCKERnot many of the OBS trucks around, but it seems like more people are building them. same thing not mine but I did paint it and help bag it. this one belongs to the same guy that owns the green supercrew    ---------------------------------------------This one is bad ass too
post photo
1twztdwagon   +1y
This is my obs f150 before i sold it i kick my self in the ass everyday for sellin it    
post photo
post photo