Page 2 of 2
Dodge Trucks \  pics of my friends Dakota

pics of my friends Dakota

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 1037
replies 18
following 14

ptman2002   +1y

grill looks like some kitchen cabinet handles.   i definatly like it.  one of the cleanest kotas i have seen in a long time.
dropedtrk13   +1y

that truck is real clean. like the grill.

SouthernComfort   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by homebuiltis that the exhaust coming up thru the bed?---------------------------------------------Yes it is.
SouthernComfort   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Wicked FantaciesThe grill is interesting... is the top of the grill shell molded into the hood??  Looks like it in the pics.--------------------------------------------- Since he wanted something different he custom made the grill himself. Pictures really don't do the truck justice, you have to see the truck in person.
fknlowjeep   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ptman2002grill looks like some kitchen cabinet handles.   i definatly like it.  one of the cleanest kotas i have seen in a long time.---------------------------------------------i was thinking they looked like the billet interior door handles like they sell for hot rods... I like the truck as well-  very clean.
1kotaformybro   +1y

q&a no i cant slide a business card underneath her....
post photo
HaVoC1   +1y
Edited: 2/21/2010 2:06:02 AM by HaVoC1

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 1kotaformybroq&a no i cant slide a business card underneath her.... --------------------------------------------- Thank you for whoring someone else's thread. But next time you make a first post, please create your own topic, not steal someone else's spotlight...   And the purple/silver 'kota is sick!!
post photo
1kotaformybro   +1y

dont be so quick to judge me.... i fucked up on my first thread BECAUSe i DONT spend my time on the internet bloggin or foruming...i acually had that as my signature...sorry to hurt any e-thuggers feelings...peace                       ps i acually like that truck just screwed up on my FIRST post ever and lookwhat happens...ha