Page 2 of 2
General Discussion \  RC Cars

RC Cars

General Discussion
views 1436
replies 19
following 11

huskerdually   +1y
I want to build one of these for my nephew for Christmas but the price is a bit steep. But they are sweet.
huskerdually   +1y
I want to build one of these for my nephew for Christmas but the price is a bit steep. But they are sweet.

jcampbell1180   +1y

Of course. Hence the smiley face. Duh!
twistedranger   +1y
I still have a few, I had a TMaxx, Clodbuster rock crawler, Rc10t2, HPI all wheel drive road car and a Hawk 2 two wheel drive truck. I sold the TMaxx and Clodbuster, I wish I still had them. RC's rule, they need a dually one.
diabolic kustoms   +1y
had a T max and a couple of losi trucks but traded them for truck parts.. too expensive to get into at the moment-maybe when the kids get older
huskerdually   +1y

Been thinking about trying to use the tamiya semi parts to build one.
jeffrodamis   +1y
i HAD a coupel rc10s all done up but i couldnt drive them very well, a HPI all wheel drive something that i kept breaking very often and very badly lol, been thinking of getting a t mazz soon but damn dually is spencive
huskerdually   +1y
So anybody on any rc forums?
brianbgboy   +1y
yup. i am on i love the r/c stuff fun, and something me and my 9 year old do besides being couch potatoes playing video games..
krewzlo   +1y
I have a bunch of cars and trucks but haven't touched them in a few years. I have a bullhead/clodbuster with a working snowplow on it, rc10's, rc10t's, st-15 gas truck that refuses to run, heli that I can't fly, and some numerous other pieces and parts.

Anyone wanna buy any stuff? All I want to keep is the bullhead, unless the price is right and a rc10t, the rest I could live without.