Page 3 of 4
General Discussion \  An addicting online time waster

An addicting online time waster

General Discussion
views 1839
replies 33
following 12

jcampbell1180   +1y
Just cause you got no job and nothing better to do.
huskerdually   +1y

now that's funny
greaser   +1y
Funny. LOL
liljlowrider   +1y
damnt.. i keep hitting the damn fan.. only got out the window once .
greaser   +1y
yea, that fan gets me every time.
1low1ton   +1y
hell yeah and also cause i found out a way to cheat
greaser   +1y

Do tell.....did you read the blog in the top right hand corner?
guilty by design   +1y
liljlowrider   +1y
the best i can do is like 44.34 other than that my average is bout 4.50. damn game. i think its just my mouse.
1low1ton   +1y
ok here is the deal put your plane at the top left of the screen as far as you can and then move the moue all the way around the screen without touching the game and then look at the right side of the screen there is a faint white line about an inch up from the floor carefully point the mouse at the bottom of the white line and move the cursor into the game this will throw the plane perfectly out ot the top of the window as soon as the plane is outside right click on the distance and zoom in 4 times so all you see is 1 number and a decimal and another number right click again so you can still the first number and put your cursor on show all and wait for the screen to turn kinda olive green then it will turn black as soon as the screen turns black and the first number gets to 4 click show all and you will get a score of 125 or something like that wait too long and the plane will fly forever in a black screen and you have to start over hope this helps