threads
Page 4 of 4
West \  CALLING OUT Oregon,Washington,Idaho,Montana,Wymoning willing to drive?

CALLING OUT Oregon,Washington,Idaho,Montana,Wymoning willing to drive?

West Regional
views 2620
replies 36
following 24

maxh   +1y

S I D E S H O W  twenty ten is your newest custom truck show in Alberta, Canada. The best trucks and imports from western Canada and north west U.S. (and some of you hardcore southerners) will flood the field on July 10. Be sure to be here July 9th for the kickoff cruise with a reserved location for all minitruckers and minitruckers alike. Cambered Videos will be onsite shooting footage while pinstriper Shaun DeCae puts his mind to metal! Ekstensive Metal Works of Houston Texas will be making the long haul up with a load of cover trucks! Truckin magazine, and Mini Truckin magazine will be in on the action shooting coverage all day long!  This is no ordinary weekend! We are piggy backing the 32nd annual STREET MACHINE WEEKEND. By far the cities biggest weekend of the year, SMW brings out over 5,000 vehicles with ease each year. Friday July 9th the streets are alive with the kickoff cruise, and Sunday July 11th cars will be sideways at the Autocross races held at Exhibition park. Our show is held dead smack in the middle of all the action! There is no time to be wasted on this weekend! Check out our info posted below!

Please follow us on Facebook and MySpace for the latest of what’s up

Facebook: www.facebook.com/DropsiclesSIDESHOW

MySpace: www.myspace.com/sideshow1 ****************SIDESHOW 2010*****************Location:public school2104 6 Avenue SouthLethbridge, AB T1J 1C3(corner of 6th ave and Mayor Magrath drive)JULY 10th 2010Hosted By: DROPSICLESUnofficial drag session- Sponsored By: Cambered VideoLowest UNassisted - Sponsored By: Poorboys INCBest Girl ride - Sponsored by: IKONTRAST pinstriping and airbrushingClub Olympics - Frozen t-shirt contest, tricycle racesVideo Coverage:Cambered VideoCrime Pays VideoWeb/Print Coverage:Truckin’ MagazineMinitruckin Magazine Build MagazineVendor Alley:Poorboys Customs INCIKONTRAST STUDIOSINNOVATIVE AUTO WORKSEKSTENSIVE METAL WORKSCROWN sunglassesEvent Sponsors:SLAM SPECIALTIESCAMBERED VIDEOPOORBOYS INCIKONTRAST STUDIOSBELOW GRADE DESIGNCRIME PAYS VIDEOMINITRUCKERSTORE.COMMINDLISS METALFABINNOVATIVE AUTO WORXBILLY BOB CUSTOMSEKSTENSIVE METAL WORKSHours:July 9th @ the show grounds

3pm – 1am

Meet and greet:

A place for all of you attending the show to chill and watch the cruise

July 10th @ the show groundsgates open at 11amregistration from 11am-2pmshow starts @ 2pm-6pmRegistration: $10.00HOST HOTEL:COAST HOTEL LETHBRIDGE $109.00 +tax(right across the street from the show grounds)526 Mayor Magrath Drive South, Lethbridge, Alberta, T1J 3M2 Tel: 403-327-5701Fax: 403-327-5075 Reservation: 1-800-716-6199 Amenities Include:-Complimentary parking -Complimentary high-speed Internet -Recreation Centre with pool, jacuzzi and fitness centre -Room Service ) ---Monday: 6:00am - 10:00pm---Tuesday - Friday: 6:00am - 11:00pm---Saturday: 7:00am - 11:00pm---Sunday: 7:00am - 10:00pm (Limited Menu)-Firestone Restaurant & Bar-Gaming lounge-Pets are welcomeSIDESHOW has reserved 20 rooms, please contact @ sideshow1@live.ca, or call Steve @ 1 (403) 894 - 8543for more info. THEY WILL BE CLAIMED QUICKLY!OTHER HOTELS IN THE AREA:Ramada Lethbridge 2375 Mayor Magrath Drive SouthLethbridge, Alberta, CanadaT1K 7M1 Phone: (403) 380-5050Toll Free: 1-877-233-1233Fax: (403) 380-5051Email: info@ramadalethbridge.caThriftlodge Lethbridge2210 7th Avenue SLethbridge, AB CanadaT1J 1M7 Phone: 403-329-0100 Fax: 403-327-3600 CAMPING:HENDERSON LAKE CAMPGROUND3419 Parkside Drive SLethbridge AB T1J 1N2403-328-5452RatesTenting with no services $25 Full hook up $36 Power only $31 CLUBS ATTENDING:Severed TiesSittin PrettiRelaxed AtmosphereNo AffiliationDrag-n-flyLowered AmbitionsWicked IllusionsDrasticIll ConformityDiablosIf your club is attending our show and you'd like your club name listed here, please message us and let us know! If you are interested in sponsoring, vending or covering our show, please contact us at sideshow1@live.caFOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE SHOW:Dropsicles.com

Call or text any questions about anything!Steve Woodward - (403) 894 - 8543Max Heersink - (403) 795 – 5423 Rich Shewchuk – (403) 795 – 0300 Classes:  Best of Show· Best Paint· Best Interior· Best Engine· Best Engineered· Best Chick Ride· Best Stereo Install· Top 2 Import Minitruck Mild· Top 2 Import Minitruck Wild· Top 2 Domestic Minitruck Mild· Top 2 Domestic Minitruck Wild· Top 2 Full Size Truck Mild· Top 2 Full Size Truck Wild· Top 2 SUV/Minivan Mild· Top 2 SUV/Minivan Wild· Top 2 Import Coupe/Sedan· Top 2 Domestic Coupe/Sedan· Top 2 Full Size Car· Top 1 Rat Rod· Top 1 Rod· Top 2 Classic Truck· Top 2 Lowrider· Top 2 Under Construction· Top 2 Special Interest· Club Participation· Longest Distance· Hard Luck  
post photo
post photo
flameds10(tyler)   +1y

might have to think aboot coming to this one, be nice not to have to go over the border for once!
overkillFFF   +1y

We're coming out to the coast again this summer Tyler after tha show, so if you come here, I'll see you and Devin again out there at the end of July
at dusk   +1y

hey guys this show has continued to grow, both with sponsons and with club participation..  we hope to see you all up here..   3 months too go steve
gtpunk18   +1y

im going to try,  dui's suck when crossing.. i may have to   be extra sneaky
jedlow   +1y

Whats up everyone, July 10th is commin up real fast, get those projects done, hope to see ya there, for our U.S. friends, don't forget you need a passport to cross the border!L8TRJed http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=699742254#!/group.php?gid=115011155202727
lkrayzie   +1y
man i got a dui here 5 years ago, i dont think they will let me across the border, or i would love to roll out, i never got to go to scrapin the glacier, i wanna roll to canada damnit, lol