threads
Page 2 of 4
West \  CALLING OUT Oregon,Washington,Idaho,Montana,Wymoning willing to drive?

CALLING OUT Oregon,Washington,Idaho,Montana,Wymoning willing to drive?

West Regional
views 2636
replies 36
following 24

slammedcivicsi   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by pearldropThat is 13 hours each way for me. I'm gonna try to fit it into my shows for the year.--------------------------------------------- Chris let me know if you guys are driving....I think of meeting you along the way. -Brad
slammedcivicsi   +1y
oh and BTW, you do need a passport as of June 2009, so you better have one if you plan to go. You dont need special insurance, or anything else. But a passport is always a good thing to have anyways guys. -Brad
overkillFFF   +1y

No onsite camping, but there are two campgrounds in our city and one is not far from the showsite. The street machine weekend has been going on for 30 plus years, but we really need something other than musclcars to represent. We need minis, rods, tuners, vw's and anything else that isn't a musclecar. The cruise strip is about 5 miles long with people sitting along the whole way watchin the cruise. For a better idea of the weekend, sheck out www.streetwheelers.com Hope to see tons of guys come on up!!! RichDROPsicles Lethbridge
prorida   +1y
where is dario and that bodyed ranger he would come right throught sandpoint/cda?  and for us guys in the states. i dont think it's a prob gettin in. it's getting back out. passport is not a prob unless you have had a DUI, i'm just worried that border patrol will cut my gas tank open looking for a Killo.. hope he doesn't check the air tanks
pearldrop   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by slammedcivicsi---------------------------------------------Originally posted by pearldropThat is 13 hours each way for me. I'm gonna try to fit it into my shows for the year.---------------------------------------------Chris let me know if you guys are driving....I think of meeting you along the way. -Brad ---------------------------------------------I'll let you know when we decide to go or not.   We are going to Danger Zone so you should roll down to that with us. 
slow50   +1y

how far is it from the idaho border? i cant figure out how to mapquest to canada.
mooneyes1   +1y

its just over 4 hrs from the kingsgate border crossing
blazins10   +1y

date set on calender and time off work ! lets go to canada aaaaaaaaaa!
sitnprti   +1y
We are gonna try to make it up there....I would be nice to see some of the Dropsicle guys back down at our show...LOL  I'm not bothered by the drive, it's just getting the time off from work.... 
maxh   +1y

Hey guys, great to hear all of this positive response! We are super excited about our show this year, it has been takin off on us very quickly thanks to your interest. The more the better, we are not short on room! For sleeping arangements, there are plenty of hotels in the city, and worst case senario, we all have floor space at our homes; wont be comfy, but it would be free!!--- Side note ---- If you are planning to make the trip here, try and be here for Friday at 5pm. Lots of vehicles roll in all day and Friday night is one massive cruise/controlled cruise that you wont want to miss! It is the best part of the weekend (that is next to our show hopefully).  -- Shawn, we are planing to attend the sittin pretti show this year. There are a few trucks that should be able to make that drive. We would love to come!