threads
Page 3 of 4
West \  CALLING OUT Oregon,Washington,Idaho,Montana,Wymoning willing to drive?

CALLING OUT Oregon,Washington,Idaho,Montana,Wymoning willing to drive?

West Regional
views 2637
replies 36
following 24

sitnprti   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by maxhHey guys, great to hear all of this positive response! We are super excited about our show this year, it has been takin off on us very quickly thanks to your interest. The more the better, we are not short on room! For sleeping arangements, there are plenty of hotels in the city, and worst case senario, we all have floor space at our homes; wont be comfy, but it would be free!!--- Side note ---- If you are planning to make the trip here, try and be here for Friday at 5pm. Lots of vehicles roll in all day and Friday night is one massive cruise/controlled cruise that you wont want to miss! It is the best part of the weekend (that is next to our show hopefully).  -- Shawn, we are planing to attend the sittin pretti show this year. There are a few trucks that should be able to make that drive. We would love to come!---------------------------------------------I just put in for the time off. I hope I get it. The hardest thing is with my work I'm lucky if I get one weekend off a month and right now Im off the last week in July to do the Minitruckin coverage of the Lowdown show....If I get it, I promise I'll drag the Avalanche up to the Great White North.. 
scrpnmazda   +1y
Ill see what I can do. Might try and make it up to this, see if I can get a few people from Magical Minis up. Hey Shawn I could come up to you guys. Then go the rest with you.
gslif   +1y
Edited: 12/14/2009 9:40:24 PM by gslif

Can't wait for this! If you need any help handing out flyers just give me a PM and I can hand some out to shops around Edmonton.
at dusk   +1y

hey  guys.. jsut to keep you in the loop..  we are  work on the poster, facebook page and so on.... currently we are looking for sponsors for the event..  as of right now..  CAMBERED VIDEO  will be at  the show for the  3 days.. pinstrip artist Shaun DeCae will be laying strips on  trucks and cars  through out the show.. ( you can also  book a time slot with him before the show)..  frozen t shirt contest..  lowest UNassited.. and tricycle races are all events planned so far..  we are  extremely  excited about this show and stiving  to make it the best it possibly can ..  if you  guys have any info, ideas, or sponsorship ideas..  im more than happy to listen... thanks..  Steve..  dropsicles.. rangerstill2hi@hotmail.com
billybob   +1y

i havent been to a canada show since 96 for the XXX show, and since i plan on hittin a lot of shows this summer , i marked it on my calender , BTW ...as of june , 2009 you will need a passport to cross the border , do not think you dont , if you live in washington , we have what is called an enhanced ID a drivers license with a code in it that they scan kinda like a credit card , it gets you in and out of canada and mexico, cheaper and easier and way less time to get than a passport , dont know about the other states , but sure they must have something simmular ,please make sure you stress this as it would really suck for someone to make the drive and not get through,  cant wait to see you guys there
billybob   +1y

I just put in for the time off. I hope I get it. The hardest thing is with my work I'm lucky if I get one weekend off a month and right now Im off the last week in July to do the Minitruckin coverage of the Lowdown show....If I get it, I promise I'll drag the Avalanche up to the Great White North..  ---------------------------------------------last week in july ?if thats the weekend of the 27th ,,, its my B-DAY , how cool will that be ? everyone bring me a drink !!!!
post photo
billybob   +1y

ah shoot , nevermind i looked at last years calender insted of next years , oh well , bring me a drink anyways , LOL
overkillFFF   +1y

Boy, it sure would be cool to finally meet you Billy Bob. I keep heearing about you from Sean Savage, Paul Gordash, JD and Tammy. I think this will be a great show because we are so close to the border, I'm hoping we can get alot of guys up from the states to show they're vehicles in an area where no one has ever seen them!!
billybob   +1y

im excited for it , its been a while since ive got to hang out with all my canadian friends , eh..lol i look forward to meetin ya
at dusk   +1y

hey  guys, we just got our facebook page up and rolling please feel free to  join us there... http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php#/group.php?gid=212322061131&ref=ts or search DROPSICLES SIDESHOW ..   the latest development is fairly exciting, Slam Specialties has  jumped on board as a sponsor for our event..  id like to thank Tim @ Slam for makin  this happen .. this is going ot be a hell of a good weekend, it looks like we have had great responce from alot of stateside minitruckers, and  Canadians from all over western Canada.. Any info you require..  or  info you may be willing to share with us.. we are opne to any suggestions.. just ask  Merry Christams to all Steve.. Dropsicles