threads
Page 1 of 4
West \  CALLING OUT Oregon,Washington,Idaho,Montana,Wymoning willing to drive?

CALLING OUT Oregon,Washington,Idaho,Montana,Wymoning willing to drive?

West Regional
views 2601
replies 36
following 24

at dusk   +1y
hey guys.. Steve here from a club called DROPsicles up in  alberta canada. Our club has been putting on MELTDOWN since 01 and this year 2010 will mark the first time our club will host SIDESHOW our new and 2nd show.. now heres where you guys come into play..  MELTDOWN is held up in edmonton  about 7 hours from the US/CANADA border..  but SIDESHOW will be held in lethbridge (1 hr from the US/CANADA border..

this show falls on july 10th 2010  and piggy back  one of the biggest custom vehicle weekends i  have ever seen (street machine weekend).. friday sat and sunday filled with  things to do and see.. of course a drag sesh is on the agenda.. controlled cruise yada yada yada

we like to see some fellow minitruckers from  south of the border head up north form some  canadian beer,  fries and gravy and what ever else we can get ourselves into.......

speak up if you are interested or have any questions..

thanks... Steve
www.dropsicles.com or add us on facebook,  search: dropsicles.
dragggn   +1y
<---interested...   got my calendar marked!  We NEED more shows to attend!
boooghar   +1y

just curious, what is needed to cross the border into canada ? do you need a passport, special insurance, ect ect ?
at dusk   +1y

a pasport is all that is required, and even at that  they sometimes let you across with birth certificate and  photo id..  but in order to play it safe a pass port is the way to go... also  if there are any show your clubs or shows  that you attend that you think we should be at..  please let us know.. we are also onterested in  going south of the border.. thanks guys..  personal email address is RANGERSTILL2HI@hotmail.com talk to ya soon
JRS KUSTOMS   +1y
i know a few of us  will be up thanks for the invite. jeff
pearldrop   +1y

That is 13 hours each way for me. I'm gonna try to fit it into my shows for the year.
at dusk   +1y

whats it going to take for us to guy you boys and girls up here??? let us know and we will strive to make it happen..   we are open to all ideas.. steve
gslif   +1y

i will be making the trip from edmonton. is there on site camping? Ive been to every meltdown since 03
dragggn   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by at dusk whats it going to take for us to guy you boys and girls up here??? let us know and we will strive to make it happen..   we are open to all ideas.. steve--------------------------------------------- can i sleep in your back yard? hahhahhaaa
at dusk   +1y

heck yea you can sleep in my back yard.. its fenced too..  to keep the  bears and moose out....