Page 2 of 3
General Discussion \  this chick deserves to be punished

this chick deserves to be punished

General Discussion
views 1556
replies 21
following 9

huskerdually   +1y
She turned herself in after hearing they were looking for her. The police are the ones that said she tested the water pressure on her own hand first. She did not have it on the highest setting. The girl was examined and there was no evidence of physical harm.
jcampbell1180   +1y
Still, whether she was injured or not, what kind of parent does that?

I'm all for spanking kids, but that's about it. That was totally uncalled for. You don't degrade your children like that for any reason. She hosed that little girl down like she was a stinking dog.

So wrong.
huskerdually   +1y
I wasn't defending her just stating the facts. My problem is somewhat the way the news station portrays it. They are just trying to get ratings so they make it look as bad as they can.

I would just hate for my entire parenting to be judged by the worst thing I ever did. Not I have ever done anything like she did.
huskerdually   +1y
I'm just trying to make people think.

Think of some of the things you've done. If the video was posted on the internet with no context or explanation what would people have to say about it.
jcampbell1180   +1y

Good point #2
1low1ton   +1y
yeah all thats understandable but still the little girl could have really been hurt what if she got srayed in the eyes she does not know any better it could have been really bad im not sayin im perfect and i do woop my little boy but id never spray him down at the carwash
huskerdually   +1y
Yes it could have been really bad.
huskerdually   +1y
But as I think about I think I've squirted my kids while washing my cars. It's a little different playing around and I know what kind of damage one of those things close up can do so I'm sure I was careful. But...
jeffrodamis   +1y
MY LIL UNS SPRAY ME WITH THE HOSE ALL THE TIME AND JUST LAUGH AT ME WTF IS UP WITH THESE DOUBLE STANDARDS?
huskerdually   +1y

Do you scream like a little girl too.

you little bitch.

j/l:lol: