Page 4 of 4
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  Looking for info on this AZ Honda

Looking for info on this AZ Honda

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 1670
replies 32
following 21

4shownotgo   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ahab............................WOW you are an idiot.  Oh well.  So Bill what are your plans for the car.  Are you going to put the cut spindles back in the get the front low again?  What size wheels.---------------------------------------------The real idiot here would be the one that bought a toyota and had plans of turning it into a mothafuckin range rover.
aon-teach   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 4shownotgo---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ahab............................WOW you are an idiot.  Oh well.  So Bill what are your plans for the car.  Are you going to put the cut spindles back in the get the front low again?  What size wheels.---------------------------------------------The real idiot here would be the one that bought a toyota and had plans of turning it into a mothafuckin range rover.---------------------------------------------HAHA I hope this was in a sarcastic tone. I laughed really hard and so did Ahab after reading this. He's out of posts now but will be sure to chime in next month!
tacomaon24s   +1y

haha yeah sarcasm everywhere geeeezzz guys everyone needs to calm down how about i will send everyone to get a  massage so we can all relax and breath deep. on me i got it covered for you. you there that show and go guy your not included in this  massage day but after everyone gets done at the massage therapist they will pick you up on the way to the manicures and pedicures.