Page 3 of 4
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  Looking for info on this AZ Honda

Looking for info on this AZ Honda

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 1672
replies 32
following 21

ahab   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tacomaon24shaha calm down kids just simply goofing off about the your in good hands with allstate thing . and it was directed at the previous owner as a joke and not you or anyone from your  " crew". so with that said hope no ones feelings are harmed.  i promise it will be ok it was a joke---------------------------------------------Listen buddy, nobody from my "crew" gives a shit about that car.  The problem is you are on here basically saying that the car is a total loss.  Im curious why you would say that since the guy who started this thread just got the car.  Im sure he is also curious why you think that car is wrecked so bad that it should be scraped.  Thats all. 
DeepSouthS10   +1y

geez...he said he was joking. relax.
AON-OFFDAHOOK   +1y

In the perspective of an insurance company, all of our vehicles after what we've done with them as far as our modifications are a total loss...including tacomaon24's vehicles.  I think that accord is bad ass...I can't wait to see it de-aired.   
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y
This topic is a prime example of how 'sarcasm' doesn't translate well over the internet.
tre5   +1y

I think it is lame that someone would come on here and say that the car should be totalled... WITHOUT an explanation. Whether a joke or not, it was a dumb comment. Kinda like claiming that all the suspension on a chevy truck with 28's is 100% chromoly, when you can clearly see the seamed tubing. Then saying that you meant only the lowers, then deleting the title, post, and all the pics.  All the thread starter wanted to know is... if anybody knew anything about the car. If you think it should be a total loss, explain! Don't be a smart ass, then say you were just joking around.
layed521   +1y

I agree, that statement sounded more like shit talking to me also. A sarcastic joke wouldve been followed by "haha just kidding sweet ride" something of that nature I would think. Instead after being informed he doesn't know what hes talking about back peddles & says I was kidding calm down relax lol give us a break guy,really!
tacomaon24s   +1y

i think i made it clear enogh in my last statement what was said and why. all i can say is yes sarcasm cant be put on here because of all the internet hard asses out there. like i said before it was a joke nothing more nothing less if you lose sleep at night over it oh well. I DONT CARE. i think the car is just fine i think it was a fair trade for it and thats that. if i wanted to talk shit i definatly would not do it over the internet i would have done it the night the guy was here getting the car. so if you own the car now or have in the past lets make it clear i was joking that  was all . i agree most of the stuff on here is " totalled" including my own. thats why i didnt think so many people that are not involved with the car at all would get their vaginas so hurt.  about the truck on 28s i did it and pulled it off as the owner wanted to keep it quite for awhile longer you saw the pics its not  a myth and the chromoly thing was a typing omission. that means i forgot to type it . you will see the truck your self in person at beleive this your own car show . it really does exist.   soooo have a nice day kids and sorry for making your lives soooooooo hard.
ahab   +1y

............................WOW you are an idiot.  Oh well.  So Bill what are your plans for the car.  Are you going to put the cut spindles back in the get the front low again?  What size wheels.
Collapsed Accord   +1y
Edited: 11/10/2009 3:27:07 PM by Collapsed Accord

cant wait to see it back on the ground .....i was also thinkin about redoin mine to a 1/5 set up
THE_CRUCK   +1y

I may have missed this but what did you trade for the accord? And will be badass to see it layin out again. Good luck with it and post build pics.