Page 2 of 4
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  Looking for info on this AZ Honda

Looking for info on this AZ Honda

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 1671
replies 32
following 21

AON-4PumpedCL   +1y
Bill, Anthony wanted to to tell you he still has the Ryane front spindles for that car that he can sell you.  Shoot him an email at baggedtowncaron22s@gmail.com. 
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN   +1y
I talked to him last night and will be picking up everything from him later this week as soon as our schedules allow us to get together.  Thanks for all the help.  I'm also gonna be needing a 1/5 setup for this car as soon as I can get the air off it sold.
juicedwagon   +1y

im glad its in good hands again, ive always liked this car
tacomaon24s   +1y

the best hands this car could be in is allstate as a total claim.

dbldub01   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tacomaon24sthe best hands this car could be in is allstate as a total claim.

---------------------------------------------Ouch!!
ahab   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tacomaon24sthe best hands this car could be in is allstate as a total claim.

---------------------------------------------Care to elaborate on this?  Seems like a pretty bold statement
20runner   +1y

MAybe he is referring to the fact that at one point the car had the wheelwell cut out and a new "Stock" piece welded back in before it was sold to someone who was fully aware of that. Other than that, I don't know. AND IF IT IS due to what I mentioned above, that is the STUPIDEST statement I have heard of, especially since insurance companies wouldn't insure about 90% of the cars on this website. So yeah, hope he is referring to something else......
tacomaon24s   +1y

haha calm down kids just simply goofing off about the your in good hands with allstate thing . and it was directed at the previous owner as a joke and not you or anyone from your  " crew". so with that said hope no ones feelings are harmed.  i promise it will be ok it was a joke
hess   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by davisi have them 19s still if you want them .. one bad tire , painted black that need to be powder coated , im asking 250 for them all , the rear tires are brand new , the other tire is 80% good

---------------------------------------------i love those rims, if they had a 5x100 i would buy them for sure off you. 
4shownotgo   +1y

---------------------------------------------Hahahahaaha i cant stop laughing