Page 1 of 4
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  Looking for info on this AZ Honda

Looking for info on this AZ Honda

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 1655
replies 32
following 21

CLNSHVNnDRAGGN   +1y
Recently picked this car up in a trade and I'm trying to find info about what suspension components were used in the original build to get it on the ground like it was.  I know it was originally juiced and I have plans of switching back to it but I know there was more than that to getting it down.  I've already send a message on here but it shows the last time he was on was back in July.  If anyone can get me more info or in contact with the original builder that would be great. Pics from the past...  How it was when I picked it up.
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y

That's Anthony's old car.  His new name on here is TOWNLOW or something like that.  At the time of that photo he had modified Ryane civic front spindles on it to keep the upper and lower control arm inside the wheel (kinda like on minitruck).  He'll be able to answer any other questions for you.
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN   +1y
Thanks.  I just sent him a message on here but if it's someone you talk to if you could let him know I'm trying to get in contact with him.
davis   +1y

i have them 19s still if you want them .. one bad tire , painted black that need to be powder coated , im asking 250 for them all , the rear tires are brand new , the other tire is 80% good

AON-OFFDAHOOK   +1y

Run 6" cylinders and shorten the spindles....in the rear I think it will need the spindles also shortened, tubbed, and the trailing arm notched (or make a new one).  Since those spindles are cast find someone who really knows what their doing.  I also think you need to raise the motor/exhaust to really get it to lay.    
shortrodeo   +1y
What is the brand an name of those 19s that were on it?
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN   +1y
Derek, do you know anyone that can do the spindles?  It already has custom arms in the rear and I'll tub it once I can get it down enough to know what needs cut.
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y

In the rear you could also just raise the entire rear suspension like Ryan did on his 300.
1LOWBOX   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ShortRodeoWhat is the brand an name of those 19s that were on it?---------------------------------------------they look like focal wheels...
HaVoC1   +1y
heh. I was cruisin that car around WCN with a buddy. Decent little ride.