threads
Page 2 of 3
General Discussion \  Profile question....

Profile question....

General Discussion
views 1458
replies 20
following 8

laydout   +1y
i have the same problem i figured it would show up in the updated when i put up my pictures and stuff but it didnt. got any ideas
ec_dually   +1y
yeah smae here also updated my pics like 3 weeks ago and has not showed up under recent updates but pics are there
thetornado   +1y
well all of the settings are correct in the admin panel. i see that Guilty By Design just updated his today and it showed up... try it again?
raymondsage   +1y
if you click on the garage above the main DS logo my profile doesn't show up. I know that it shows up if you click below the avatar it will. I was just wondering if there was a period of time i had to wait or if i had to have a certain amount of Post. I just wanted to see my pics on the " Today's Most Popular Member Vehicles" Its Stupid i know...
ec_dually   +1y
i just updated a picture and info on mine and it did not show up on page under updated vehicles..
lol
jcampbell1180   +1y
Hey Texas Twister-

Seein' as how you're obviously our new D.S. Admin contact...

When will we be able to have more than one garage?

Baha had mentioned he might set that up for supporting members. Any progress on that?
thetornado   +1y
im really not sure why they are not showing up as updated vehicles, i should have some time this weekend to look into it. ill let you know if i figure anything out.

we are planning on having more benefits for our supporting members which would include having more than one vehicle for your garage. this will roll out as we begin to upgrade all the scene sites this year. really no idea on a date, but we will let you when we know anything.
jcampbell1180   +1y
Arg.
raymondsage   +1y
i see new updates but when i try it doesn't show for me. i Know im doing something wrong....
okcderek   +1y
...boohoo...