Body work and Paint \  project rust...

project rust...

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 5149
replies 94
following 72

smctoy   +1y
Edited: 9/9/2009 10:49:22 PM by smcprez

Edited: 9/9/2009 10:23:20 PM by smcprezThis is what I would call "project rust"...Its a 1985 Toyota that belongs to my friend Allen & its being painted/put back together by Jason Perdue of Free Style Kustoms here in Florence, SC. Here are some pics of it & just to let you know the rims are being changed to something that will go better with this type of paint job. Keep this in mind too...this is the same guy that did all the custom airbrushing on my Eclipse, is helping me bag my Toyota & will be soon working on my SRT4 as well. Oh & this is also the builder of Tim's/Gob on here Nissan/Datsun 720.   
cheda_cheese   +1y

Dude I'm diggin that
smctoy   +1y

Yea...its what I would call "different" lol!
FCKNLOW   +1y

LOVE IT !!!!!!  something a little diffrent, looks great!!!!!
bigjon   +1y
wow 
menace   +1y

Definately diggin it, it needs a set of steelies that are painted rusty too, with some old lookin tires
90yota   +1y

very cool!!
smctoy   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by LowlowriderbikeDefinately diggin it, it needs a set of steelies that are painted rusty too, with some old lookin tires---------------------------------------------Yes sir buddy...thats the plan!! I just cant wait to see the all custom metal interior back in. Its being painted all black & Im sure Jason will add a few special touches to it!
dedicated customs   +1y

FUCK THAT! CLEAR COAT IT AND ITS DONE! THATS SHITS TIGHT!
slammedcivicsi   +1y
i dig it, nice looking airbrush work, I also do like it with the wheels, because it has that look of a project, rather than just a full "rust bucket" look. -Brad