Page 3 of 4
General Discussion \  holy cow

holy cow

General Discussion
views 2646
replies 32
following 11

ec_dually   +1y
why yes i do ... i work for sprint/nextel in the accounts dept. pay is pretty good if they would get the 2 months worth of bonuses that they owe me which totals around 1900.00 them fools dont know that i am trying to save up for my damn semi wheels and they fucking with my koolaid fund.. lmao
pig rig   +1y

to much work in that so I'm loading steel up off the job I can get more weight faster and I get my money when I haul the load in not 10 days down the road like when you scrap aluminum, brass, copper and SS

my boss told me to keep my phone in my pocket and he said he didn't care if I talked on it all day just as long as it wasn't in the trailer
huskerdually   +1y

Have you no conscience working for them. You would be less of a detriment to society if you sold crystal meth to toddlers.
liljlowrider   +1y
dam you think there that bad
huskerdually   +1y
It is probably cheaper to be a meth head then to own a cell phone.
diabolic kustoms   +1y
at least he speaks english..and not in india..called customer service on my credit card the other day and had to go through 3 people till I got one that I could understand..arghhh
jcampbell1180   +1y
^^^AMEN BROTHER!^^^

I can't stand that bullcrap!
ec_dually   +1y
i hear that alot also, people bitching cause they get ahold to someone that they cannot understand.. lol
huskerdually   +1y
The other day I got one of them I just said "I can't understand a word you are saying and hung up" I called back twice and somehow got the same guy both times. I told him to not answer the phone next time so I could get someone who spoke english.