Page 3 of 4
General Discussion \  blow jobs

blow jobs

General Discussion
views 2310
replies 30
following 14

1low1ton   +1y
been there and it does usually work or a late night drive also works too when they wake up and realize your not home
lophat   +1y
Get a girlfriend!? Dude...then i'll lose everything...you don't know my wife. She's cute...but she also don't take no shit, that's why I married her. Kinda chick that'll go back to back with you in a bar fight with a leg she broke off the coin operated pool table.
thread post photo

Seriously though, she's not all bad...and they do make cheap diamonds...lol.

I don't got Donald Trump money by any means, but trust me, spending a little money on wifey (couple hundred here and there) will produce many years of stress free build time. Dude I just spent 1400 bucks on rims for my VW. So why not spend a little on my wife?

$200.00 tennis bracelet...or some perfume or make-up, she's happy...no bitching..i'm happy...tells her hot friends how cool I am...
dragnasty   +1y
I agree with this guy!^^^^^^^^^^ My girl is kewl as hell also.
low95xlt   +1y
^^^ and i agree with these guys my old ball and chain doesn't mind if i spend money on my toys hell she encourages it after i take care of the biolls and house stuff and her ever now and then and then its me time...... he big blue is our project truck...
ec_dually   +1y
mine is the coolest, she encourages me not to spend money on her pushes me to spend money on me or my kid and not her..... told her i wanted to get her a new cell phone for christmas and she said no, so we could get me semi wheels for my dually... and she wont let me buy her anything except for when she ask, and she doesnt ask for much or expensive shit.. and she is uysing her tax return to help pay some of my bills and get body work donw on truck
low95xlt   +1y
Ec nopw thats a keeper along wit my girl, drags girl and lophats girl, we found the select few that support what we do and dont mind us spending more time with our toys then them sometimes
ec_dually   +1y
amen to that, now granted she doesnt askl for much and in return i try and make her the happiest i can, so she has said her dream wedding is to be on the beach and have a ring from tiffanys& co. so that is what i am gonna get her, and for me she is trying to give me the world..
liljlowrider   +1y
my ole lady is pretty cool as well,, she doesnt bitch about the money i spend on my truck just the time i spend with it
2000f350   +1y
well i was just saying cause if she want do it my wife is great and will jerk a knot in my ass but is great she lets me spend all kind of money on starting my shop up plus i went back to school with no complaints and when we have our first kid i guess then i will become mr. mom so there is no way in hell i would mess up what i have and she hates jewelry and really dont shop much either so its great.
2000f350   +1y
and plus women that are smart enough to have a good job dont take crap from anyone so if you dont treat them right they will trade your ass in on someone who will do them right cause they dont need your money just everthing else you can give them