following 9

liljlowrider   +1y
^^^^:lol:
pig rig   +1y

weren't real good with your US history?
jcampbell1180   +1y
^^^ ^^^
brianbgboy   +1y
hell yeah! between the mexican food, and the chineese food, i have had more indigestion and egg roll shits than ever i really like it here lilj, but i may be coming to your neck of the woods to work. arent you in the body shop buisness there? i am a body shop manager here at cleo bay honda. i am trying to get a little closer to home(new orleans) and have interviewed at a couple places in houston. later, brian
liljlowrider   +1y
thats cool brian.... yea im a shop manager/painter for a bodyshop here... i personally like liveing in NORTH houston better than austin but i try and stay my ass out of houston myself to much traffic...
brianbgboy   +1y
traffic is definatly a pain in the balls. what shop you working at? i should find out soon if i am moving your way. later, brian
liljlowrider   +1y
im in not houston/spring area where the shop is ... it's called tayloredautoworks/Wesbound cycles..

we are the only gieco repair faciity for bike in houston so we do most motorcycles now which is so much easier. i just have to spend more time in the office lookin up parts.
brianbgboy   +1y
cool deal, you guys must stay pretty busy with motorcycles. i know there a lot of them here in texas zooming around. later, brian
1lowlesabre   +1y
Hit the Continental Club in Austin.

liljlowrider   +1y
^^^^^ thats a cool place, the one here in houston is not that good