Page 4 of 6
Ask A Pro \  New Bio shirts... Finally

New Bio shirts... Finally

Ask A Pro Q & A
views 2633
replies 56
following 36

jumbo   +1y
x---------------------------------------------Originally posted by crux131Definitely need the Monkey shirts!--------------------------------------------- x2!!!!
crewcabondubs   +1y

i wore my old shirt "we suck less" to the championship game of my roller hockey league!

no one noticed until after we won the game and we were hanging out having a beer and someone pointed it out and started laughing!

BioMax   +1y

Alright alright... I guess the monkey is the next shirt. I'll let you all know when I'm placing the order.
SoloSpecialties   +1y

yes,on a white shirt. needs the same caption too.
supravan   +1y
max i need 1 to work in cause i feel smarter with your shirt on and 1 to wear at shows both black large please
supravan   +1y
cant get a deal with those funny words Max?????? or
post photo
post photo
post photo
disfiguredS10   +1y

i gots my pretty red one on right now, wife is jealous because she did not get one...ha
supravan   +1y
jeff brung mine 2 me today after he got back and i have to say to all the people that helped me and my grandmother out i thank you VERY much i cant explain what it means to me what you guys did i thank you again and ill never thank you guys enough so thank you.  and max thanks for the shirts maybe next time i can buy 1 get 1 free, since i bought 2 this time
post photo
drag4life09   +1y

r they free?lol ill take take a bunch. for some reason everytime i get a new shirt it ends up with a weld burn, some filler, and paint splashing on it. anyone else have this dilema? they look good max!
twistedsdime   +1y

IM sent