Page 2 of 6
Ask A Pro \  New Bio shirts... Finally

New Bio shirts... Finally

Ask A Pro Q & A
views 2630
replies 56
following 36

rolnlow   +1y

I will take and XL, what colors are available?
Just_Robert   +1y

Do you have any Smediums?
beyond sic   +1y
Take x2 in black short sleeve size large
dragginon22s   +1y
i will take 2 xxxl one long sleeve.
stsweep   +1y
I'll take a Med.  +1 on the how do we pay?
BioMax   +1y

Obviously a lot of you like the shirts! That's awesome! Thank you...  You can either PayPal or VISA or Mastercard. Also I forgot about shipping. It should be pretty cheap with the new "one price" boxes from the USPS. I'll know how much they are this afternoon.  If you haven't sent me a PM yet do so and I will respond with everything I need from you. Thanks again.
severedbrandon   +1y

You should make some with the monkey on them, or just put it on the sleve.
purpl7duece   +1y
4x max! Where do we send the mula?
mr donut   +1y

HEY MAX HIT ME UP WITH A PM. I WANT TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT YOUR SHIRTS. I PRINT SHIRTS AND I WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT GETTING SCREWED ON THEM. THANKS DONUT
BJ_waylayed   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by BioMaxObviously a lot of you like the shirts! That's awesome! Thank you...  You can either PayPal or VISA or Mastercard. Also I forgot about shipping. It should be pretty cheap with the new "one price" boxes from the USPS. I'll know how much they are this afternoon.  If you haven't sent me a PM yet do so and I will respond with everything I need from you. Thanks again.--------------------------------------------- Most shirts weigh around 8-12oz when put in a padded envelope...as long as its under 13oz you can ship it first class anywhere in the US for about $2-$3.....FYI