threads
Page 3 of 3
General Discussion \  Who's everyone playing tomorrow?

Who's everyone playing tomorrow?

General Discussion
views 2440
replies 23
following 7

liljlowrider   +1y
^^^^^^liar
huskerdually   +1y
Actually no I'm serious. I am(actually probably should say was) really smart. Always tested in the top 2% in the nation, but all I ever wanted to do was something with cars. I wish I would have known about other options besides working on them. But instead of helping me out all anyone in my school did was try to talk me into do other stuff I wasn't interested in. But that was 20 years ago.

If I could go back I'd probably join a drag racing team right after high school, sweeping floors or something.

I think I'm going to go off myself now.
pig rig   +1y
I hear you we had the guidance councilor that thought every one should go to college to be an accountant or learn about computers

me I went out to the oil refineries to work a couple of shut downs to make a few bucks so I could go to school. Hmmm..... 20yers later I'm all those accountants and programers boss and they all are abunch of lazy suck asses

I wish I would of know of schools like wyotech or uti. I would of been gone in a second
jcampbell1180   +1y
I'm living the dream. Seriously.

Not that I'm rich, or even well off, it's rare to find anybody making the kind of cheese I make in the industry I'm in without a College edjucashun.

Iz gut luky i gess.

...However, I still would like my kids to get some 'higher education'.