Page 2 of 3
General Discussion \  'Bout time...

'Bout time...

General Discussion
views 2336
replies 20
following 10

pig rig   +1y
just like here the cops are all worried about every one driving with their seat belts on but who cares if the guy can see through that shatered windsheild or the fact he's leaving a rubber trail from that front tire he's dragging because the front of the cars so out of wack or the guy that got crap falling out of his truck cause he dosn't want to tie it down

this could get me all wound up on the wast of resorses for stupid stuff

who care's if we have an epidemic of meth heads stealling crap and hurting people lets focus on the blue coller worker because he'll pay his court fees
huskerdually   +1y
AMEN

Who cares that some vehicles on the road aren't safe to drive, let's worry about how loud his stereo is.

You can't leave copper without 2 armed guards or it will disappear. So as long as they don't hid it in their baggy pants they won't get caught.
low95xlt   +1y
i agree to pull them up but come on a 150 dollar fine that is a lil steep.. now i would assume this pertains to females and there thong strings?? damn cuz u know i like seein a hot chic on the back of a bike with a lil thong showin
pig rig   +1y

thread post photo
liljlowrider   +1y
that is just a plain bullshit ass law.. our country is just going to shit and all lawmakers can worry about is how people wear their clothes. i do wear my pants alittle big and yea sometime you might get to see my boxers.. Is is against the law for the fat ass plumber to come to my house and have is crack hanging out while he fixes my sink?? I agree that the guys with their pants down to their knees look dumb but how are you going to fine some one for how they choose to dress??? if it offends you then turn your dam head and dont look am my ass. I dont like seeing fat chicks at the beach in bikinis so maybe we should set a weight limit law on those too. sorry im alittle angry but we as AMERICANS have rights ..... (and the selt belts law is bull too) its all bout the $$$$$$$$$$
1low1ton   +1y
i wear my pants a little big also so am i gonna get a ticket or get fined as for the copper some dickhead stold the copper lines from my ac unit at my shop why dont they go looking for those type of people instead
ben_shady1   +1y

Word!
okcderek   +1y
Sagging pants is no worse than some of the hillbilly inbread bastards around here that drive around w/o a shirt on and a coat of fur on there back still rockin Mullets. Does that law exclude plumbers...?
jcampbell1180   +1y
This seems to have struck a nerve...
watahyahknow   +1y
heh heh heh i was waiting for sumtin like that to happen .
i think its basicly a decendy thing , the judge sees guys walking with there pants hanging on there knees in front of little kids and thinks that aint the way i was brought up........
in the netherlands its legal on most beaches to walk around topless .
making it legal allso makes it less interesting and (sigh) there less girls "showing of the goods"like a couple a years ago when it was new and in fashion .

the only thing he will acomplisch is that youngsters will see it as rebelling against the establisched order and its been that way since it was still the wild west and indians hunted buffalows .