jcampbell1180   +1y
Pull 'em up, you Slack-Jaw'd Yokels!

‘Pull ’em up or pay up’ is new law in Mansfield
August 13, 2007
On the Web:

By Vickie Welborn

MANSFIELD â€
huskerdually   +1y
That's a bunch of crap. Mine don't sag way down but my underwear's waistband shows. I suppose there is nothing to worry about down there, they got all the rapes, and murders stopped so they got time to worry about people's pants.
ben_shady1   +1y
Just one more law taking away peoples rights.... That's some BS and I don't even sag... Next thing you know we will all be wearing uniforms and lil RFDI chips in our hands....
diabolic kustoms   +1y
I agree with campy that taken to extremes it is annoying but come on there are more important things to worry about, alot more down there. So how far away till we all ride bikes to the broom factory..umm
huskerdually   +1y
I think if you can't walk in them right they look stupid and it is stupid. But everyone has different opinions. A lot of people would love to outlaw are huge trucks, lowriders, modified suspension in general. Take one person's rights away how long until it is something you enjoy that gets takin away.

I mean I haven't been able to see a good cock fight in years.
jcampbell1180   +1y
Heh, heh...he said "cock".
Post was last edited on Aug 14, 2007 09:08. This post has been edited 1 times.
ben_shady1   +1y
Well said Husk! Well Said!..

jcampbell1180   +1y

Just pull up your damn pants.

Seriously, have you seen some of these clowns. Their belts are around their knees.
ben_shady1   +1y
One by one we are loosing our rights. Next thing ya know Dickies will be Illegal... Pants or shorts... not shorts that are damn near pants... They'd have to lock me up!
huskerdually   +1y

thread post photo

These cocks.

I'm tired of donks, crap on tv and popups. There's where they need to make some laws.
Post was last edited on Aug 14, 2007 10:08. This post has been edited 1 times.