low95xlt   +1y
time to release the hounds
keldig   +1y
DAMN MAN SORRY TO HEAR THIS!
bdydrped   +1y
sucks dude....

fnid em and string em up
diabolic kustoms   +1y
not that I'm a thief but if I were I don't think I would be one in texas, arn't all of you armed to the gill? Every time I'm down there all I see is gun racks and people walking around armed.
liljlowrider   +1y
yea we all got guns.. did some checkin on the truck and figured something out that probably helped them. i have been have a issue with my light switch well without it the door pins dont work. i dont know if anyone else has this problem but on my truck sometimes when i arm my alarm the lock actuators wont pull the locks all the way down so sometime all the doors dont lock. i try and check them everytime i lock it up but sometimes i do forget. well with a door unlocked and the pins not working u can just open the doors wide open and booya no alarms goes off.. but got the switch fixed today so now the pins work.

so if them F**kers come back hopefully i can catch them and yea i just might get to shoot me a low life thief and then laugh at him while he bleeds on my driveway...........
low95xlt   +1y
sounds like a plan but dont get any guts or brain on that nice paint job of urs
illegal regalã¢â€žâ¢   +1y
damn that sucks.. put them thieves under the frame and hit switches

I had my junk beater work car get a window busted out to steal my sirius, probably thought it was a gps or somethin.
The kicker was I leave the doors unlocked and keys under the seat since I really dont care about that thing.. rookies never checked the door handles