threads
Page 4 of 5
South East \  Any Arkansas people posting in here?

Any Arkansas people posting in here?

South East Regional
views 4664
replies 45
following 26

jumbo   +1y
too funny, Thursday i saw the BC Cold Powder donk (front wheel centercaps red, rear wheel centercaps blue), complete with UPC code on the rear quarterpanel, hahaha and this was an old ford LTD, lol
trucks&stuff   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tacokaneJuicedmini, you really need to get crackin on that mazda project I keep hearing about. I want to see it rollin before I move.---------------------------------------------yea i know i am gonna need some help with the control arms  on that thing. do you know anyone that could help?!
xgolferdude   +1y
Damn Kane I didn't know you were moving.  When is that gunna partake?  If you need to give away any tacoma parts I'm sure I could put em to use!!!   
post photo
bbrownderville   +1y
I'm from the Bald Knob/Area.. never even drove my truck.. its a complete build from the ground up.. 97 Crew Cab 1/2 ton.. Really hard to get motivated.. The frame and motor has been in my dads shop for like the past 2 years... Finally got a decent Cab for it here while back so I am making progress.. All im waiting on it money to buy some paint so i can paint the firewall before i put the cab on the chassis..
xgolferdude   +1y

i would love to get that cab... lol  you ever wanna get rid of it let me know!!! ill buy it!!!
tacokane   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by xgolferdudeDamn Kane I didn't know you were moving.  When is that gunna partake?  If you need to give away any tacoma parts I'm sure I could put em to use!!!   ---------------------------------------------Not for probably another year. If I have anything left I'll be sure to hook you up.
post photo
bbrownderville   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by xgolferdudei would love to get that cab... lol  you ever wanna get rid of it let me know!!! ill buy it!!!--------------------------------------------- I have two.. the one i'm using and the one i was going to use.. the other one is white and comes with two nice rear doors, no interior besides the dash which i think is usuable.. its got minor rocker damage on the left rear quarter.. easy fix.. other then that i think its in real good shape.. id get pictures but im in Reno, Nv right now.. id take 500 cash..
xgolferdude   +1y

i sent you an pm brett
Slammed_Stan   +1y

CONWAY HERE!
bagtodrag   +1y
I just moved to Fort Smith, AR from Houston, TX. What is there to do around here??
post photo