threads
Page 2 of 5
South East \  Any Arkansas people posting in here?

Any Arkansas people posting in here?

South East Regional
views 4662
replies 45
following 26

do_spiderman   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by BJ_waylayedNortheast Arkansas here - Walnut Ridge(Near Jonesboro) ....Own Waylayed Air Suspensions--------------------------------------------- Wondered where you were from
BJ_waylayed   +1y
Now ya know
Fang   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 1bigpimpLavaca Arkansas work in Fort Smith at California customs ---------------------------------------------What kind of work u'al do? Been here about two years now and just bought a 29 Ford coupe with a blown SBC.No, the babe didn't come with the car, darn it!
post photo
baggedon22   +1y
IM FROM WEST MEMPHIS AR
post photo
xgolferdude   +1y

bagged on 22 do you live over there behind the walmart kinda... i used to live there and I was down hanging with my boy Matt Cassidy and I about rear ended someone cus I saw ibeamed ford layed in a garage!!! lol   He lives over on spears....
baggedon22   +1y

that might been my other house i just moved within the last 5 month to the main rode that runs by  wal mart both houses are really close to wal mart thought           thats sux bout u wrecking but damn its funny lol !! if u ever back in town stop by ill show u the rides the ford unibody hatch on 20s an the 2 bagged blazers ones bodydropedi need to updated my pages on here maybe i can get some the bagged trucks to came hang out to most of them ive bagged around here
xgolferdude   +1y

Yup thats the house I saw it at... lol... thankfully I didnt rear end em but i cam damn close.... I'll down for the RA event.  I'll PM you my number.
mazdaholic   +1y

Dardanelle Arkansas here. Read alot I just dont say much.
jumbo   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by fatboysS1OJumbo is from arkansas. he gets on here on occassion. he's workin on a square body burb.--------------------------------------------- true, but i have'nt been on here much in the last year and a half, kinda hard to get into it when you have'nt seen your truck since February '08  Jon promised i'd have it by April of next year, so it should be at Showfest in Tunica...Course he promised i'd have it by All Star 08, but hopefully he's serious this time.... When i get it back i'll live on here again, hahaha. I live in Atkins, by the way, about 10 miles east of Russellville, but i know every place you guys are talking about, i travel the whole state for work.  Walnut Ridge cracks me up every time i drive through it, because it's the only welcome sign i know of that has 2 towns on it..  "Welcome to Walnut Ridge....and Hoxie" hahahahahahaha
do_spiderman   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by jumbo72kinda hard to get into it when you have'nt seen your truck since February '08 --------------------------------------------- I feel your pain. Only driven mine twice since February 08. 
post photo