threads
Page 1 of 5
South East \  Any Arkansas people posting in here?

Any Arkansas people posting in here?

South East Regional
views 4630
replies 45
following 26

do_spiderman   +1y
If so, where ya from? Bella Vista here.
1bigpimp   +1y

Lavaca Arkansas work in Fort Smith at California customs
xgolferdude   +1y

yup yup!!! bella vista here to baby!! land of the old people hahaha.....    hey pimp how do you like working for bobby at cal customs..  im one of the sales managers at toyota of northwest arkansas so we have dealt with them some.. not much here lately though...
1bigpimp   +1y

Bobby owned the nwa store he ran into some bad luck and no longer has  the store but we have a new owner its  Ryan one of the installers and Troy is still the salesman both good guys you need anything give them a call at 479-841-8622 

xgolferdude   +1y

well i guess we are the only ones!! lol
do_spiderman   +1y
I guess
fatboysS1O   +1y

Jumbo is from arkansas. he gets on here on occassion. he's workin on a square body burb.
mmh2006   +1y
not from the south east part of arkansas but i live right on the state line of arkansas in the bootheel of missouri. spend all my free time in arkansas around paragould and jonesboro. my best friend is the pres of freaks of nature AR chapter. he lives in paragould. hes on here but hadnt got in in well over 2 years. just looked lol.
ModernRodder   +1y
Im actually here in Little Rock. Im about to start rebuilding my S-10 once I get it trailered here. Been out of the scene for a while actually. 
BJ_waylayed   +1y
Northeast Arkansas here - Walnut Ridge(Near Jonesboro) ....Own Waylayed Air Suspensions