Page 4 of 6
Nissan Trucks \  favorite frontier????

favorite frontier????

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 2861
replies 59
following 48

biggin   +1y

my favorite has always been the doored frontier in severed. loved when it was that dark flat red and the bare metal with swirls over the whole middle of the truck all the way through was just sick shit to me. wanted to do something like that to my old hardbody til i got rid of it.
dirtybirdfab   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by onelowfrontier---------------------------------------------this was a really nice truck that ended up in the hands of a 16yr old kid and was drug to pieces then traded off..
post photo
styl2hy04   +1y

my fav is clint fergusons fronterra from lucky 13 fabrications in ga i have pcis but show them his was the first to do the xterra front and he will be back out with the truck soon hopefully spring fling its one bad bitch
sideshizzle   +1y
Another vote for Brandt's old Fronty in its original form.
lowesgsxr   +1y
HERE IS MY FRONTIER
post photo
pugz   +1y
thats a nice fro  check out VVVVVVVV
jimmy726   +1y

yeah thats sicccccc
vcminitrucker4lyfe   +1y
Lowe I saw your truck at the southeast mini nats last season very clean truck bro. Nice work.
jcjcsoccerkid   +1y
anyone else?
dragmatic   +1y
Brandt,  I hate to say it but you were spot on with what you said about your old truck. I was so excited to see it when you debuted it at ECN but I could tell you weren't completely satisfied.