Page 3 of 6
Nissan Trucks \  favorite frontier????

favorite frontier????

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 2863
replies 59
following 48

YUH8IN96   +1y

dam i forgot about that truck wut happen to it???
wacko   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by pugzya rons 05 is my current favoite  --------------------------------------------- im with pugz on this one
post photo
ChadCrissDesign   +1y

Ive seen rons up close... it looks way better now, but for sure, not something that can be driven safely... Josh Jones is fixing that though! no more spray painted windows lol
gravity5   +1y

That orange one looks great in pictures, but wasn't it blue a while back, and not quite as nice?

blazins10   +1y
Edited: 9/27/2009 2:25:16 PM by blazins10

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by gravity5That orange one looks great in pictures, but wasn't it blue a while back, and not quite as nice?

---------------------------------------------

it was a extra cab blue and silver back in 05 , 4 months after the release of the new body style and it wasnt spray paint on the windows ,it was temp stick on tint for sema cause we couldnt finish the interior  josh jones only did the body work and paint andit  will be safe to drive
22below   +1y

Not orange anymore, it is a wild truck....
post photo
post photo
wacko   +1y
^^^ yup love the dash on it and the molded airtank
white92   +1y

I'm a huge fan of nissans(old and new),but the pink standard cab gets my blood going every time!! I've seen it several times at the RA show in Millington,and I can't seem to take my eyes off it. I saw where it's up for sale on mautofied,now if I could just find that perfect bank to rob,I'd snag it up in a heartbeat!! Just joking about robbing a bank(HaHa)!!Sweet Ass Ride! Definitely In my top 5 ever built!!!!
pugz   +1y

post photo
post photo