views 2862
replies 59
following 48

unclelee   +1y
X2 on Brandt's old one above.
onelowfrontier   +1y
Edited: 7/8/2009 9:54:06 AM by onelowfrontier

onelowfrontier   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by jcjcsoccerkid---------------------------------------------Originally posted by onelowfrontierAaron they are 10,000k hid---------------------------------------------how do you like them? is it hard to see in the rain?---------------------------------------------

I like them alot but the COPS dont so much and i can see better in the rain!!!

jcjcsoccerkid   +1y
haha. have you gotten tickets for them? i have 6k now but i was thinkin about goin a lil higher
Layumon22s   +1y
whatever happened to this one? I used to drool over the pictures all day. Always loved this truck. Probably my favorite mini of the past 5 years
post photo
GraphicDisorder   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Layumon22swhatever happened to this one? I used to drool over the pictures all day. Always loved this truck. Probably my favorite mini of the past 5 years---------------------------------------------Thanks that was my truck.  I traded it to Chico in my club, he redid it again and it was back on the cover of MT last year.  He then sold it to a guy in RA.  His screen name on here is Rudder I believe.
post photo
Layumon22s   +1y
damn I hate to see it got rebuilt but at least it looks like it went to good hands. I was hoping it would turn up one day in need of some TLC and I'd be able to pick it up for next to nothing and restore it. rebuild was nice but still doesn't match the first one IMO.never got to see either in person but just from pictures i liked the original  
post photo
GraphicDisorder   +1y

Chico did exactly what that truck needed... better paint/better body/new interior.

tuckinlugs06   +1y

i think it looked better 2 toned
dwn2erths10   +1y
My favorite was always the maroon frontier that ended up having wood airbrushed down the sides. I think it had some boyd rims on it. I loved that truck even when it was in primer, never got to see it in person after paint though.