Page 5 of 15
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  Mercedes-Benz E320 build

Mercedes-Benz E320 build

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 6085
replies 141
following 55

ahab   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by HarryBallsAre you gonna dump it like the IF one?? ---------------------------------------------Why does this car sit up so high in the back?  The front looks hammered but the back is not as low.
post photo
tuckinlugs06   +1y

guess he dosnt know how good you are at hydro's ....its a given your gonna juice it
tuckinlugs06   +1y

ya look like a member of the village people
HarryBalls   +1y

it was a retoric question. sorry for posting.
AON-OFFDAHOOK   +1y
Edited: 7/15/2009 10:50:31 AM by AON-OFFDAHOOK

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TuckingLugs05guess he dosnt know how good you are at hydro's ....its a given your gonna juice it---------------------------------------------I think Zach was trying to ask if he's going to hack it up like the front of the IF benz (don't know why they never did the rear?).  I don't think he's going to...but knowing Jeremy he'll get bored quickly and do something.  I think the purpose of the car was to build something driveable and comfortable...and that completely reverseable to go back to stock if ever need be. 
tuckinlugs06   +1y
Edited: 7/15/2009 10:55:28 AM by TuckingLugs05

wells its easy if its a strut car. just make a bolt in strut deal ..and make the pump rack fit the spare tire and use the middle tire bolt to holt the rack down
tuckinlugs06   +1y

oh and i didnt know it was his thought it was a customers

tre5   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by HarryBallsit was a retoric question. sorry for posting.---------------------------------------------I know that, I was just playing with you. lol
tre5   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TuckingLugs05Edited: 7/15/2009 10:55:28 AM by TuckingLugs05wells its easy if its a strut car. just make a bolt in strut deal ..and make the pump rack fit the spare tire and use the middle tire bolt to holt the rack down---------------------------------------------What a lack of imagination you have. lol Pump rack in the spare tire well, that's sooooo 2008. I already posted pics of the dumps on the drivers side, I bet you can't guess what is going on the other side.