Page 4 of 15
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  Mercedes-Benz E320 build

Mercedes-Benz E320 build

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 6077
replies 141
following 55

AON-OFFDAHOOK   +1y
Looks way too nice for a guy with a handlebar mustache.   
tre5   +1y

post photo
stlowburban   +1y
Thats not a handle bar.  It's called a FuManchu.  Not to be confused with the similar but much more involved Southern Highway.  Nice car... I always enjoy you guys' builds.
tre5   +1y

I have about another week to week and a half from when that pic was taken. I was originally gonna go for the Paul Sr., but I couldn't handle it going down onto my neck.
aon-teach   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tre5Threw the wheels on for fun. ---------------------------------------------I don't recommend throwing wheels on your car. You could dent the fenders. Not Safe. Figured I'd bump your thread since you're now posting pics of the stache. Good cause. Damn I wanna shave mine so bad!!
post photo
post photo
k24 rd6   +1y
Looks like your ready for the gays bars now
post photo
post photo
purpl7duece   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by k24 rd6Looks like your ready for the gays bars now--------------------------------------------- LOL. That thing is too high for them rims dude
post photo
post photo
HarryBalls   +1y

Are you gonna dump it like the IF one?? 
post photo
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y
Handlebar moustache and a Mercedes Benz don't go together too often.
tre5   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by HarryBallsAre you gonna dump it like the IF one?? ---------------------------------------------Nope, I am going to put a 6" fabtech lift on it. I may also do a 3" body lift so I don't have to trim the valance to turn the wheels all the way.
post photo