Page 5 of 5
General Discussion \  other addictions

other addictions

General Discussion
views 4120
replies 44
following 19

jcampbell1180   +1y
I like sitting on the porch, b.s.n with friends 'till the wee-hours of the morning. Guns. Off roading. Wakeboarding. A bit of Surfing, though not as much as when I was younger. Stuff like that.

I'm pretty low maintenance.

There is one more thing...

...oh Lordy, I'm gonna catch hell for this...

...this is gonna kill my street cred...

...screw it, I gotta be me...

...here it goes...

I love HO scale trains.

Shit.
Post was last edited on Jul 23, 2007 03:07. This post has been edited 1 times.
bowtiecowboy   +1y

Yeah, i know...my kids bought it for me a few years back cause they thought it was kinda cool and i cant bring myself to get rid of it.
bowtiecowboy   +1y

Dont laugh...i got stuck in a truck stop on the south side of Nashville a couple weeks ago cause of that serial killer truck driver. I hit 3 deer that night and waited for 3 hours for the Tennessee highway patrol to get there and do the paperwork and inspection and then i went to that truck stop for a short nap and when i woke up i was surrounded by a zillion cops. They wouldnt let anyone leave the truck stop til they had finishied their investigation. Needless to say, missed that delivery time by a mile.
jcampbell1180   +1y

Paperwork? For hitting a deer? Damn.

So what, the cops thought you took out a family of tourists, or something?
bowtiecowboy   +1y

Yep, gotta have the accident report for the insurance company and any time a commercial vehicle is in an accident it gives them an excuse to do a full inspection on the truck. Worst part is it broke my turn signal on the passenger side and that was the only thing that kept me from gettin a $250 bonus from work for a perfect DOT inspection. Sucky....BTW, those little trains KICK A$$...i've always wanted to get into those. I used to date a girl whose dad had a 1200 square basement that had an entire city and mountain range laid out and he had the trains running thru it.