threads
Page 2 of 4
North East \  New Hampshire, CT, Maine, VT, NY and RI check in?

New Hampshire, CT, Maine, VT, NY and RI check in?

North East Regional
views 3408
replies 36
following 28

m2edragger   +1y

forgot to add we just got the 1st sonics in NYstate .. there always car nuts there
groundscr8pr   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tukin19Looking to do some non-show meets so i need to know who is on here?--------------------------------------------- nobody wants to hang out with you ... loser!
tukin19   +1y
Mr. Mayhew i am gonna hump your belly button..and i wasnt talking to you since you and the rest of the Mainards never leave the 207!!!   Anyways, yeah looking for some just hanging out meets, and def snowboarding next winter!!!
Justin~GS   +1y

Biddo,maine 
sledneck91604   +1y
Berlin, MA.... id be down for a snomobilin meet...
getto   +1y
checkin in from patheticut [CT]  im down to chill i head up to VT NH often i lived in quechee/bridgewater for a while but CT is the stompin grounds.....
98lows10   +1y
Hey Chris, since when is Mass no longer part of the NE?  No love for us Massholes, lol.  What mountains would you guys want to meet up at?  Here are a couple I might suggest. Mount SnowSunday RiverKillington
packofqtips   +1y
i'm in for a snowboarding meet for sure
Airbagged6   +1y

Checking in from NYC staten island to be exact and reppn Vertically Challenged NYC chapter
mainersdrag2   +1y
waterville maine here.... im down to meet and bs i want to see more bagged rides then just mine here!!!!!!