threads
Page 1 of 2
North East \  Any upstate NYers? (Syracuse and north!)

Any upstate NYers? (Syracuse and north!)

North East Regional
views 2179
replies 17
following 14

JohnBoy99   +1y
Johnboy is returning to his roots!  Got orders to Ft. Drum.  I've been away for far too long.  So if you live anywhere close, hope to meet up with some peoples.  I'll probably spend some time in Central NY at my boy's shop...but hoping to buy a house with some decent room for my own "shop" to house the Ram 50s. 

JohnBoy99   +1y

Guess there's no scene in NY.  Not acceptable...need to work on that!
nuklheadtattoo   +1y

Im in Rochester n.y......Tone
m2edragger   +1y

i'm in kingston we(made2envy) host ENVY FRENZY here in kingston NY
Ih8bmps   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by JohnBoy99Guess there's no scene in NY.  Not acceptable...need to work on that!--------------------------------------------- I'm from NY but on the Island so you might as well be in Canada, lol... 
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Ill be in rochester this weekend.  then hittin up NYC for a week.  I used to live in rochester for a while, but moved over to michigan.   Taylor
Numbskull   +1y
buffalo here
LowOrange88   +1y

I'm from Cicero.  Just 2 minutes north of Syracuse.
h2omelon(nick)   +1y

Buffalo here as well.
JohnBoy99   +1y
Edited: 7/31/2010 7:02:21 AM by JohnBoy99

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by LowOrange88I'm from Cicero.  Just 2 minutes north of Syracuse.---------------------------------------------There's a guy in the area that's into shit.  Sam at Crown City Customs or some shit like that.  Seems like a good guy. Saw the pics of the Sdime, looks good.  Might need to hit ya up man.  Not too far from my hometown!