Page 3 of 15
West \  Socal Beach Cruise

Socal Beach Cruise

West Regional
views 6463
replies 149
following 35

AutoS10   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KroniclesI was thinking the 11th with the info and stops I posted above. Up to ya'll to let me know if that works. If the replies are there I'll solidify this wed of next week. I have already talked to Joel at Extreme Audio and Kustoms, keep the replies rollin and we'll have some fun come the 11th!!! ---------------------------------------------I think the 11th would be cool - July 11th right?
post photo
TufLuv80   +1y

WOW Oscar might pull this one off!!! hahaha   Well its creeping up on us pretty fast so we better get the final details in effect.  Everyone thats down for doing this needs to reply so we can get a total count of what we can expect.  So tell us who and where so we know!!
TufLuv80   +1y

Going to the top!!!!
TufLuv80   +1y

Aight we need some input of where were going to stop in Escondido and where we are going to stop in LA to get everyone together I believe we have decided on going to newport beach or HB so we can get a fire going  (Thanks Mike for the great idea)  come on people we need input 
TufLuv80   +1y

So I guess this sint going to happen I havent heard from anyone in a while!!!
ETNSFLT   +1y

SunSet San Diego was going to do our own cruise on the 12th and take pics for our website.  Tomorrow night is our meeting and I will bring it up to the club but I'm pretty sure they won't have a problem with cruising on the 11th.  Hell, you're starting at our meeting spot!!!  We should be able to easily bring out 7 or 8 trucks.  See ya then -Stew-
Johnny O   +1y
So what is the final input on this?  Start of Cruise: Escondido? Where exactly? What time? What date?  Stops? We don't need a ton of stops, but any stops should be en route between point A and point B. It doesn't make sense to veer 30 miles off course to hit 1 spot. Also, the more streamlined the cruise is, the less chance that people will get lost. So, any suggestions?   End Stop:  HB firepit is a great idea and all we need to do is head straight down Beach off the 405 or take PCH north and we hit it. There are huge parking lots and admission is like $10/truck. We can buy firewood on the spot and bring food/drinks/etc. No glass and bring red cups for alcohol.  
HotRodDime   +1y

I will probably meet up at Joel's shop in Riverside. We need a lead vehicle (person) to be responsible for the directions and stops so we can all follow accordingly (as I AM THE WORST WITH DIRECTIONS I will not volunteer for this part LOL) I think we should set a 11pm time on July 11th for everyone to meet at Joel's shop: Extreme Audio and Kustoms (951) 656-9700 6236 River Crest DrRiverside, CA 92507 Everyone meeting down south (SD, Escondido, etc.) can setup a meeting point to get together and roll to joel's shop. We meet there at 11am and roll out by noon  Then I think we should do a central OC stop (in between Riverside and HB that way we're not headed out of the way) for lunch: maybe Hooters in the Anaheim Stadium parking lot??? Then from there straight to the beach so we can claim stake on our spots early bring footballs, food, drinks (like john said no bottles and bring cups as you "can't" have alcohol on the beach) and beach stuff. We can spend the rest of the day and night at our camp fire hangin out, curfews at 10pm, then any brave souls left can head up to main and hit a bar or 10? =) What you guys think    
AutoS10   +1y

I like it Mike.Lookin at 57 miles from Joel's to Anaheim Hooters. And yeah, you really want to hit the pits relatively early to claim a spot. Peeps could join up wherever - shop, lunch, beach.
wsitywim   +1y
lol. we should all meet up at Joels at around 12:30, cause i get off at 12 lol.