Page 5 of 15
West \  Socal Beach Cruise

Socal Beach Cruise

West Regional
views 6439
replies 149
following 35

TufLuv80   +1y

So it looks like we are planning on doing food in Riverside so the stay there might be a lil longer we really need more input come on guys.
ETNSFLT   +1y

I'm down for whatever and I'm sure whatever I tell the rest of the guys, they'll be down for also.  As far as somebody to lead through LA, I swear I've been there enough times that I should know my way around but I have to break out the map everytime.  So I don't think I would be a good candidate.  I don't even know a good spot to meet at around there.  I do like Hooters, though!!  I think one of the guys from that area needs to set a spot. -Stew-
post photo
idrgbdy   +1y
i need to move to cali...
HotRodDime   +1y

we still need a lead for the cruise after we meet up at joel's... and if anaheim is a no go then we need a good OC meet spot for anyone that wants to join up in the OC??? John???
TufLuv80   +1y

Aight so I beat Oscar to it Joel doesn't want to BBQ because he wants to cruise so we are thinking to leave from Joel's and cruise to THE BLOCK. By what Oscar says there is a carls jr there or something. If you think about it we have all the stops right around an hour so everyone should be able to grub where they want to though out the day. Like mike said we still need a leader so come on guys step up!!!!!   We have 10 days til the cruise.   I want to be finished planning in 7 days!!!!!
Kronicles   +1y
Edited: 7/1/2009 8:12:57 PM by Kronicles

Edited: 7/1/2009 8:11:35 PM by KroniclesEdited: 7/1/2009 8:10:08 PM by KroniclesWho needs a leader, if everyone just rolls around aimlessly it's still a cruise right? J/K, wish i could step in on that role but I'll be stuck, however I will add this: Stop #1 is as set previously; On the Border in El Cajon, meeting @ 7:30 am roling out @ 8:30 am.  meets here and this shouldn't be an issue at all!! Stop #2 in Escondido; Carls Jr off of Valley Parkway off the 15. Joel said that's where meets up and they've never had any hassles. Meeting time there is 9:15-9:30 am, rolling out at 10:00 am. Stop #3 as set previously at Extreme Audio with Joel in Riverside. Meeting time there is set as early as 11:00 am for those that want to show that early. Roll out time won't be till 12:30pm allowing enough time for the SD heads toget there and those guys that have to work till noon to get there. Route will be the 91 west to State College Blvd, Left at the Exit. State College turns into City Dr where The Block will be Immediately on your right.  Stop #4 as spoken wiht Joel earlier is The Block in Orange by the Carl's Jr. I figure 2:00 pm should allow enough time for all to get theer from Riverside and wherever else they are coming from. Roll out time will be 3:00pm For those that may not know The Block is a shopping Center, bascially a mall with a food court and other surrounding restaurants to include Carls Jr.  Stop #5 as is to be determined still. I haven't hit that area of beach in a while and don't know a parking lot that will be big enough to hold a mob of mini-truckers right by the beach. Looking at Google maps if you guys want to do the bonfires and all that it will have to be the south end of Huntington for that as from what I can see Newport doesn't have any pits. Like Mike was saying it'll be about $10 a truck and finding parking together at 4:00pm when ya'll should be getting there might be a pain in the ass. Unless of course Like Mike said somone is willing to try and work a deal with the state park for a sectioned off area and save a couple pits. So will anyone be the sacrificial lamb and do this or will it be a bust? and everyone kinda fend for themselves in smaller groups once we hit the beach, would be BS if you ask me, but I'm just trying to help organize here. as far as a route, the easiest way to get here from The Block will be to hop on the 5 south and hit the 55 into Newport and Either go north for the Pits or south for no real great spots from what I can see. That's it from me, but there are the details. Times and all! Hope everyone has fun and like Jason said, hit him up with any ?'s ya'll may have. You can ask me too, but I ain't crazy enough to give my number out to all u  mini-truckers :NONO: !   
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
2FNCLN   +1y
Edited: 7/1/2009 10:58:24 PM by 2FNCLN

Edited: 7/1/2009 10:47:28 PM by 2FNCLNI will meet up at Extreme Audio & Kustoms since my ride is there for last minute mods before Summer Madness.  
post photo
TufLuv80   +1y

Aight so from tonights sunset meeting there will be around 6 trucks coming from SD. The plan and timeline is set all the way up till the block but from there we still need some help!!!!
ONDFLOR   +1y
for those of you who arent frequent block goers that place is crawling with highstrung police, irvine police are also known for surfing the web fo forums regaurding meets to up their force in areas, past car events ive attended that rolled through there were ended before they even started by eager cops directing all modified vehicles to a location to be cited and inspected, imo going to the block is about the same as driving into a chp ref station, the idea started out as a beach cruise right? anyone ever thought of a good ol fashion pch cruise up to neptunes net or sumwhere like that...just my 2cents
Kronicles   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ONDFLORfor those of you who arent frequent block goers that place is crawling with highstrung police, irvine police are also known for surfing the web fo forums regaurding meets to up their force in areas, past car events ive attended that rolled through there were ended before they even started by eager cops directing all modified vehicles to a location to be cited and inspected, imo going to the block is about the same as driving into a chp ref station, the idea started out as a beach cruise right? anyone ever thought of a good ol fashion pch cruise up to neptunes net or sumwhere like that...just my 2cents ---------------------------------------------appreciate your 2 cents bro, but the fire pits in Huntington is where we're headed! I will say thanks on the heads up though, maybe we'll bypass the streets of OC and head str8 to the beach. Maybe a stop at Wal-Mart or something to stock up on goods for the beach. That should accomodate nicely