views 6436
replies 149
following 35

dajizz   +1y

Im in! THIS SHOULD BE GREAT!   
2FNCLN   +1y
Im sure I can get some XL rides out to roll
AutoS10   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ONDFLORpost up the info on minitruckinweb.com as well the web editor is also a no symp member and a south bay resident who rolls out wih us ---------------------------------------------Yup keep me updated!
HotRodDime   +1y

For a "beach cruise" it might be cool to actually cruise the beach! and end at a firepit stop for the night like HB or Newport??? just a thought...
grillift   +1y
What is the date you are looking to do this. Reason me and another club member work for Brothers Trucks and we have a show that we have to be at on the 12th of July, but we also want to go on the cruise.
Kronicles   +1y
I was thinking the 11th with the info and stops I posted above. Up to ya'll to let me know if that works. If the replies are there I'll solidify this wed of next week. I have already talked to Joel at Extreme Audio and Kustoms, keep the replies rollin and we'll have some fun come the 11th!!!
Kronicles   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by HotRodDimeFor a "beach cruise" it might be cool to actually cruise the beach! and end at a firepit stop for the night like HB or Newport??? just a thought...---------------------------------------------What do you guys think about this one? Anyone wanna volunteer to bring some wood to burn and who knows maybe we'll make smores?   The Route would stay about the same or maybe just cut out A&G customs stop and stop down somewhere off the 55 or even Anahiem Stadium and roll from there to HB or Newport, let me know so I can make a call and cancel the A&G stop if you guys want to do this. Hey Mike, where is the Mini-Truckin office building at, maybe we can stop there ???
wsitywim   +1y
what time do you think you will be in the riverside area?
grillift   +1y
sounds good to me I like the beach idea better then going to a&g. My club member and I will have to meet up with you at Extream Audio(we have to work till 12 that day:HJ
Johnny O   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KroniclesI'll even go one step further, I'm gonna call out Johnny O, if your not busy can you make this and get some shots as we roll??? Would be sweet if Street Source actually had someone cover this. I guess we'll see what they decide.--------------------------------------------- Of course I'm in!  Email me the final dates/stops/etc. and I'll try and make sure that my schedule is open. 1st weekend of August I'm booked as well as the weekend of the 22nd.