Page 2 of 2
General Discussion \  A DONK ?

A DONK ?

General Discussion
views 2357
replies 17
following 9

diabolic kustoms   +1y
plastic spacers..come on now he is from washington.. wood all wood that is if they don't have any spotted owls nearby..
low95xlt   +1y
15 inch body lift, seems like a lot of body roll
pig say it aint so jsut sy it aint so....
boys i think we got us a pig hunt does thisd mean he will foreit his ds rights? donk is like a bad word round these parts
pig rig   +1y
ok I picked up a caprice for $150 it runs like a top but grandma hasn't done any thing with it in so long that when I went to put the hood down I bent it because the hinges are all dryed up.
so here's my thought if I put a grand into it and sell it to a wigger for 3500 I might have a chance to buy it out of police impound and not all beat up and I could sell it agine, but if I just fix the hood and sold it for 500 it would be trashed
projekt94 (david)   +1y
im all about making money, and i know the "dukies" (donks)are, well i guess you can say in style, dont know why, but i say go fir it, but just dont enjoy it!!!!!
pig rig   +1y
it would be to help build my number one love thats the longest and fatest trucks on the road, crew cab duallys
projekt94 (david)   +1y
wish i had one, um dually that is, not a dookie
1fastlx   +1y
mod up some bag cups and use them as spring spacers you should get 3 inches w no problem if you got coils in the back you will have to lengthen the control arms to move the rearend back. now get to work!!!!!!!