General Discussion \  A DONK ?

A DONK ?

General Discussion
views 2371
replies 17
following 9

pig rig   +1y
yea I know I'm about to catch hell but I'm going to ask it any way

iif I picked up a mid 80's sqbdy car whats the easiest and cheapest way to build a donk to fit like 24's under it
this is just to sale to the dumb asses that think its the coolest thing

yes, you little wigger you can be the first on your street to own custom donk from PIG'S pork you auto sales
ec_dually   +1y
PUT A LIFT KIT ONSPINDELS AND SPRINGS UP FRONT AND THE REAR I AM NOT SURE POSSIBLY A BODY LIFT.. LOL....
diabolic kustoms   +1y
some gm cars use the same spindle as a s10 so get a lift spindle. as for the rear you will need longer trailing arms and longer springs (fronts off a 4x4 dodge or early ford) or just weld some leaf springs on it..
jcampbell1180   +1y
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...*inhale*...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pig rig   +1y
just thinking about stealing some money while the trend is in
jcampbell1180   +1y
Well...I guess that's okay.

Afterall, a dumbass and his money are soon parted.
pig rig   +1y

thats right
pig rig   +1y
is it the caprice,malibu and the cutlass that use the s10 stuff and is that a 2wd raised spendle
watahyahknow   +1y
i think a huge bodylift would be cheapest and the safest about 15 inch or so .
all the suspensionstuff is the way its designed to work from the factory and the wheels bolt on .
seen a caprice station with truckwheels once , looked cool but that one was slammed as whell
maz89   +1y

So you feel better about a "15 inch body lift"?? So you'd drive around in a car with plastic spacers (stacked spacers because they don't make a 15 inch body lift) that would have your body sitting over a foot above the frame?? lol, I don't know bro, even if you made some custom ones outta steel, that still sounds like a death trap....