Page 47 of 51
Build-Ups \  Project: NIGHTSHIFT -- Bagging my 09

Project: NIGHTSHIFT -- Bagging my 09

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 12778
replies 500
following 122

LaidNeon   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by BOOOGHARi didnt know it was going inside to the rhino booth, wow--------------------------------------------- damn BOOG i thought you knew?? thanks for making our stickers homie!!
boooghar   +1y

i knew you were gunna be in a booth, didnt know it was the rhino booth

duallylayinbodyinTX   +1y

dan ive known u since high school bro and we had our words a few years back but congrats man
DougyFrisch   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by LaidNeon --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by kotalaynframe that truck is way better that your bs neon i respect the work you put it to it but its still a bs neon    --------------------------------------------- do i know you?? --------------------------------------------- Right, what a tool...   The Truck looks SICK dan!! love all the work you guys put into it, looks like it was all worth it. great work! 
katfish   +1y

I was textin potter a few mins ago while a lunch an told me it was color matched it looks damn good man. Need to talk the boss into us doing some colors here at work
LaidNeon   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by duallylayinbodyinTXdan ive known u since high school bro and we had our words a few years back but congrats man --------------------------------------------- dont worry about it homie, its all in the past
relaxednoma   +1y
looks fockin amazing dan! and screwcab looks bad ass as well!
tre5   +1y
Edited: 11/2/2009 6:36:26 PM by tre5

so the inside of the bed is color matched and rhino lined? If so, that is pretty cool. Is the rhino liner dyed, or is it just painted over?
IMLOWER   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tre5Edited: 11/2/2009 6:36:26 PM by tre5so the inside of the bed is color matched and rhino lined? If so, that is pretty cool. Is the rhino liner dyed, or is it just painted over? ---------------------------------------------yes its color match rhino line rthey tint the liner to match the best they can then spray a special paint over it to getthe perfect match
laydsuzu   +1y

IDK if you know this Jermey, but some liners are actually clear until you add a color to it.  but most of the time, when you try to color match a bedliner with the paint from the vehicle, 9 times outta 10 it comes out darker due to the material thickness of the liner.  On my zu it was color matched, but it was one shade darker on the liner after it dried.  just thought id throw that out there.