Page 2 of 2
Motorcycles \  Got me a MOTORCYCLE!

Got me a MOTORCYCLE!

Motorcycles Make Specific
views 2211
replies 19
following 12

redspowerjams   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KiKI'm gonna have to buy one now so I can ride with you and Seth, damn you!  I told Kris "no more toys til the new shop is finished".   If ya'll promise not to go over 40mph I can take the Ruckus, lol. -Trae ---------------------------------------------You can come by the house and take mine if you want. and it's for sale, hint, hint..
redspowerjams   +1y

Hay shaw, you take'n it to STC..?  I forgot, are you going to STC..?
NR-Shaw   +1y

No its the Harley EVO motor a 1340 i believe with a BAKER 5 speed . . . HP? Torque?  . . . but its pretty fuckin quick! and i like dat! its a 2006 Covington Cycle City Bobber Trae kome on brother haha you gotta get you one! until then ill go put put with you on the rukus! . . . maybe that will help you decide on gettin one!  and nope ill be at work for Scrapin! yall have fun and drink a few for me out there! Thanks again everyone!
idrgbdy   +1y
how much would i be lookin to spend for something like that?
NR-Shaw   +1y

hard to say really man. . . . . anywere between $15,000 to $20,000 i guess. Brand new im not sure what they run but the book value on this one was like $17,500
idrgbdy   +1y
that bike is sick! i've never even rode a bike before. lol. i think my price range would be less than $4k. hahaha
NR-Shaw   +1y

Thanks man haha they arent that hard to ride . . . this one is a lil ruff tho not exactly the smoothest ride available lol good luck finding something under $4000 you might be able to get you a Honda Rebel 250 for that price, lol you and trae kould hang with each other!
98dakota20   +1y

you can buy a xs650 and bob it for 4000. they can look real nice... look up ardcore choppers to see some they built

idrgbdy   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by 98dakota20 you can buy a xs650 and bob it for 4000. they can look real nice... look up ardcore choppers to see some they built

--------------------------------------------- sweet site! makes me want to buy one now. lol
NR-Shaw   +1y

http://johnnypag.com/motorcycles/index.php check out that link they got some cheap bikes that are pretty kool . . . . they are like $4700, 75 mph top speed 300cc bike tho so cheap insurance