Page 4 of 4
Mid West \  Minnesota anyone?

Minnesota anyone?

Mid West Regional
views 4150
replies 30
following 14

TRUTWISTEDTOY   +1y
[quote=CLNSHVNnDRAGGN]I don't get on here much anymore but saw this thread and thought I would contribute. I'm not in MN but I'm only about 30 mins from there. I'm just outside of La Crosse, WI so if anyone isn't too far from here I would be interested in meeting up sometime. I don't know any other minitrucker's around here so it would be nice to meet some people with similar interests. You can also hit me up on FB, https://www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto[/quote]

Hey Bill,

I moved up to the cities after spending 3 years in La Crosse. There are a few mini truckers around. I lived down the street from a couple in Holmen. I was driving home one afternoon and saw a bodied s10 on a trailer with an insane paint job so I had to stop and talk to them. Pretty cool kids. When I get my truck here and back on the road I would love to meet up. I took a break from the scene for a few years but I think I am ready to jump back in. My wife's family is in La Crosse/La Crescent so I am down there quite frequently.